No Vanilla Sounds in my costum 1.6.2 Modpack!

PixelDragon13

Hello, I made a modpack for a server, but now there aren't any vanilla mods... The sounds of Mo' Creatures can i hear but vanilla (breaking of a block or falldamage) can't i hear. Is here any thing to fix it? Like a special Resource pack (i have downloaded a default one, but didnt work) or a new folder with sounds?

Please help!

(sorry for my bad english, im dutch)

PD13

You must download the Forge Universal (or someting like that) from iles.minecraftforge.net. then rename it to modpack.jar.

Put that in a bin folder and put that folder in the samen .zip file where your mods are, make also a coremods folder (i know coremods is now only mods but do it!) put your working config files also inside and put it on dropbox in a public folder. copy public link and tadaa.

Thanks again Pixel, I did get 1.6.4 working after a few different attempts. I am experiencing the same problem as you though. I looked in the modpack folder after running the game through the launcher and noticed that assets folder was pretty empty. I have a local copy of the game working also with the regular minecraft launcher so I updated the pack with that assets folder. Unfortunately it didn't seem to fix the problem though. Did you have any success fixing this?

Another little annoyance is the only way i can seem to login is to change the online-mode to false. Otherwise it gives me a bad login error. I don't get that with the regular launcher either. All in all, the beta version of the technic launcher is working with quite a few mods. Just need to get sounds, online-mode and a proper bukkit 1.6.4 so I can get some plugins going lol.