Platform naming rules

SXScarecrow

Hey guys, just a quick question I have,

I'm well established on the Platform and follow the submission guidelines to the letter:

Modpack Submission Guidelines

1. Modpack names/descriptions may not have any vulgar or offensive language. Breaking this guideline will result in a permanent ban from the system.
  2. Insulting modders or permissions in your description or pack title is strictly forbidden and will result in a permanent ban from the system.
  3. Inactive packs will be removed without notification.
  4. Packs with broken links may be deleted to prevent users from having issues using the Technic Launcher. Make sure your packs work before making them public!
  5. We reserve the right to remove any pack without notification and without having to disclose the reason why.
  6. You may not submit any pack containing the title "Technic", "Tekkit", "Voltz" or "Yogbox" under any conditions.
  7. You may not submit a pack titled under the name of an existing pack (including outside of The Platform) unless you are the owner of the pack.

However, under the terms of rule 6, is it also taboo to have your username on the Platform containing 'Technic' or referring to a member of Technic staff? I don't ask for me, like I said I'm well established on the Platform, I ask because I've been talking a lot with TechnicPackMod (youtuber and modpack maker), and he is adding a pack to the Platform under his name. If it is taboo, I can warn him beforehand!

Thanks.