Failed to download modpack, Retrys remaining 0

Raay

Question

Launcher Version: 285

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: 7 update 45

Antivirus Program: None active.

Description of Problem:

Attempting to install a high rated modpack. It shows in the launcher, but when I attempt to start it, It says: 0% extracting gala-library---(Trails off here, sorry) Then quickly flashes a "Failed to download modpack, retries remaining 0" before just stopping.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

9 answers to this question

same problem here. using win 8 and java64bit (version7 build 50)

but not only when i add new packs. even big dig, tekkit and all the other ones. since the launcher updated. i cleaned the old folder (saved it in a diffrent location) but now i cand run ANY mod. he started to try download something showing 0% ... yes nothing more. and stopped instantly. it looks like it even dont dens anything trough the network/internetconnection. sometimes it skipped in the beginning and tells me that my password and/or username is wrong. well they are not, can run minecraft directly by mojang. there is NO error log for my problem. sry

lg miz

Exactly same issue here dowload failed, retries remaining.... then progress bar disappears not booting the mudpack. my official modpacks are working (tekkit, tekkit lite,classic, yogbox) but all the other modpacks you add to the launcher don't start. has anyone found a solution yet?

i also missing some configuration within the launcher. perm gen size .... i dont have the hol phrase in. for minecraft to run smothly. but i got java 64bit, same like java32... minecraft is NOT crying when i go to far rendering. so it shuld use the 64bit verson... well need some respond here please! O_O cant realy play anithing just tekkit classik