I can't get the modpack to work! Can anyone help

KingLiaus

Problems with the new launcher stuff it technically says "fuck you and your mods, here is a vanilla minecraft/minecraft error" if you try your modpack on a vanilla minecraft it should work until technic fixes the launcher bugs.

Was there a point to this or are you just butthurt about something?

All I want to do is add Steve's carts to tekkit classic. I attempted to make a modpack with everything from tekkit classic and steve's carts but I could not make a successful modpack. i do not know where I messed up.

1: Make sure you have the correct version of steves carts.

2: Make sure it's going in the correct place.

3: Make sure there are no ID conflicts.

I find using a quick server download to add/configure the mod is faster. It starts up quickly and gives you the console output by default, which will report block and item ID conflicts right away.

I am having trying to play tekkit classic, but it won't even launch it, it will just stay in the launcher. Any help? Here is the console while trying to launch it.

Running /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xdock:name=Tekkit Classic -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Djava.library.path=/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/modpacks/tekkit/bin/natives -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory=/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/modpacks/tekkit -cp /Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/technicpack/legacywrapper/1.0-SNAPSHOT/legacywrapper-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/4.5/jopt-simple-4.5.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/ow2/asm/asm-all/4.1/asm-all-4.1.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/java/jinput/jinput/2.0.5/jinput-2.0.5.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/java/jutils/jutils/1.0.0/jutils-1.0.0.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl/2.9.0/lwjgl-2.9.0.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl_util/2.9.0/lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/modpacks/tekkit/bin/modpack.jar:/Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/modpacks/tekkit/bin/minecraft.jar net.technicpack.legacywrapper.Launch DAC115 token:1772ec31b02a40a39f8284f9a0ab21e6:c7e659f6529445ddba1f0ec42af96b03 --gameDir /Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/modpacks/tekkit --assetsDir /Users/elizabethcullin/Library/Application Support/technic/assets

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/technicpack/legacywrapper/Launch : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:637)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:621)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)