Hexxit Addon Ideas

Thunder Nova

Some I already posted in this: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/mod-suggestion-modpack-mod-linkage.53671/

But will put it again here in a more Separate Manner.

Note that Every Idea can be done separately or together, and the basic of the idea can be improved by the mod maker.

• Combining the Harken Scythe's and other enchantment with Twilight Forests items to Tinkers' Construct. Examples:

1. Using Liveroot will give Afterlife enchantment rank 1, stack-able but uses modifier per use.
      2. Ore Magnet ... well obviously Magnetization.
      3. etc.

• Armor GUI Addons:

1. Adding and crafting Existing items that can work with Tinker's Construct Armor GUI such as The Salamander's Eye of Xeno's Reliquary and 3 Flamestrings from Natura to make a Necklace with similar effect as the Salamander's Eye, etc.
  2. Pyro Amulet, Necklace Slot, same effect as the item suggest, but unlike above, this one degrades completely.
  3. Backpacks... knapsack slot.
  4. Cape Designs, and already existing ones for the cape slot.
  5. etc.
  6. ( Adding restrictions to the Armor GUI addon, preventing that everything can go into them )

• More Mod linkage addon:

1. Some generated dungeons with a combination of mods, like a graveyard with hidden room mod's hidden walls, using the tinker's construct blocks (ones you get with the chisel, especially bone blocks.), Storage Crate from Better Storage, Tombstones above ground (if possible with generated names), and a Boss created with the addon.
  2. And a Bigger Variety of hunted armor with Project Zulu. Combining existing armor and their equal swords from other mods. (Meaning that Leaf with Leaf, and Frez. with Frez.) If armor has no comparable weapons, create one or don't make the hunted armor of the sort.

• Hexxit Server Addons:

1. Owner can choose how to start it's server, and edit with a building and a fully charged meteor shield at spawn.
  2. Meteor summoner limiter. Something that the owner can set up in his folders. This will prevent most hackers, and even the owner itself (if hacked by name). To abuse the meteor function. Setting up the meteor summons of 1 per person, or 1 per day (real time, not mc time).
  3. Something that can combine with other server mods such as Factions (must be noted of compatibility). In which can add flags for Meteor, and a more Capable Storage Protection.

... So let me get this straight, you want someone to make a addon for Tinker's Construct that gives players the ability to use material from Twilight Forrest to modify items in a mod that has nothing to do with Tinker's Construct? On top of adding in dungeons that don't have anything to do with the nature of Tinker's Construct?

... So let me get this straight, you want someone to make a addon for Tinker's Construct that gives players the ability to use material from Twilight Forrest to modify items in a mod that has nothing to do with Tinker's Construct? On top of adding in dungeons that don't have anything to do with the nature of Tinker's Construct?

As I typed in Bold, it can be separated or together. The most ideas there are combinations. So in short,

Yes.

and somewhat yes, they can be anything, tinker's construct do have nice blocks so adding them as part of a generated dungeon shouldn't be a problem (I love those bone blocks I use them a lot in my graveyard designs.)

• 5 months later...