Cargo Manager pumping problem-troll (lol)

shpuc

I have reinforced hull with galgadorian drill ,advanced control system and so on...problem is that i can not pump items from cargo manager because that thing its totally trolling me. Every time i put transport pipe or transposer on cargo manager in order to pump items from it that thing breaks pipes and transposers and put them in internal chest! Cargo distributor also doesnt help at all.

SO if anyone has idea how to pump items from cargo manager i would appreciate it,cause i can not find on internet any solution for this. Thanks a lot and greetings from Croatia :))

There's a command-type block that you can put a bit before your setup that will turn off the drill as it approaches the cargo manager. Just remember to put a detector rail in front of it so that it activates. It's all part of Steve's Carts, so it's not hard to look for.

I have latest Tekkit version but i am struggling to find that block,it doesnt exist at all!? There is a "command block" which is used by moders but is not obtainable without cheating..

Can SOMEONE please say how to pump items from cargo manager because i dont really believe that everyone is emptying cargo manager manually :)

That's the name, yes. Don't have a copy on hand right now, but I did run into the same problem before.

As for pumping stuff out, there is an odd multi-colored block that you can drop on top of the cargo manager that you can attach pipes to, kinda like a Steve's Cart version of a diamond pipe. It will pump stuff out by itself.

Yes you are talking about Cargo distributor...

Pumping solved,four wooden transport pipes with autarchic gates and phased transport pipes which are going on diamond transport pipe which is sorting things...useless stuff like dirt is from there going to overclocked recyclers which produce scrap and srap is from there automatically pumped into mass fabricator. So the full cycle is set,thanks for the help!!!

AND sorry for bad english,in Croatia in schools they teaches us German and Italian language ,not English. What a brilliant idea -.-

Don't feel bad about your language problems, German is a better choice, as much syntax and structure is similar and a lot of common words are derived from similar Germanic terms.

Italian would be closer to most Romantic languages, though. I took Latin myself.