New Tekkit Lite Server! People Wanted!/Staff!

Dragon_Lighting

Why you want to help out: Because I want to get inspired by others and I want to see if I can help other in building

And If someone is hacking what would you do? First I would give a warning, and if it keeps going without any improvment they get a temp-ban, and if still no improvment a perm-ban

IGN: PvtCartman

Hey My name is Masha I tend to go by Peanut. I am 25 years old. The reason why I want to help is because I take pleasure in helping others around me. Also I will stop what I'm doing to assist anyone that ask even if what I'm doing is important to me personally. If I notice someone hacking my first action is give the player a warning that its illegal what hes doing. If he does not take the warning I would ban him for a few days with a warning that the next time will be a permanent ban! Also the Admin would also be notified of the situation immediately.

Hey My name is Masha I tend to go by Peanut. I am 25 years old. The reason why I want to help is because I take pleasure in helping others around me. Also I will stop what I'm doing to assist anyone that ask even if what I'm doing is important to me personally. If I notice someone hacking my first action is give the player a warning that its illegal what hes doing. If he does not take the warning I would ban him for a few days with a warning that the next time will be a permanent ban! Also the Admin would also be notified of the situation immediately.

Forgot IGN Peanutpeanut3

Why you want to help out: On my servers i never have help so i feel like helping the ones that need help.

And If someone is hacking what would you do? I would consult with any higher ranks on what i am allowed to do and make sure to ask you for permision before taking any further action.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Today i made a tekkit lite server! I need spawn builders (Great ones) And They Would be rewarded Staff! So come on You will need:

Why you want to help out:

And If someone is hacking what would you do?

That is it!

Comment!

I am 17

I want to help out because good tekkit servers are hard to find and i think yours could have potential

If someone was hacking my server I would confront them about it, show evidence then temp ban them for a week then if they want to try again welcome them if not ban them for life!

PS. I have hosted 3 servers of my own and been a moderator on every other server I have joined by working my way through the game, I hope I can be of use to you.

my IGN - KIA_TEMPEST

Hello Today i made a tekkit lite server! I need spawn builders (Great ones) And They Would be rewarded Staff! So come on You will need:

Why you want to help out:

And If someone is hacking what would you do?

That is it!

Comment!

Why you want to help out: Because I want to help other players and Administrative Staff.

If someone was hacking: I would give them a Warning, if it keeps up a Temp-Ban for 24 Hours, and if it keeps up, a Permanent Ban.