New Tekkit Lite Server! People Wanted!/Staff!

Dragon_Lighting

Why I want to help out: I've been admin on several servers already and I want to help build this server up so it can be as good of a server as others if it isn't already.

If someone is hacking: Depending on what they're doing it will be a temp-ban first if it isn't bad, but after once immediate ban.

IGN: ThePBG

Why i want to help out: i wanna have fun and help other players have fun i know how hard it is owning a server as i am a server owner myself just give me the ip at my e-mail [email protected]

if i was getting hacked i would 1st try to block out any virus that might be put onto my computer

if an account was getting hack i would try forgot password and if that did not work i'd go to the company myself and go with a valid transaction ID

and if it was on the minecraft server ( which im pretty sure you meant ) is i would tell them to stop and temp ban them for 5 days and if they did it again i'd perm ban them

Why you want to help out: I have logged over 2k hours on tekkit lite. That being sed I feel that I should probably not play by my self. I also would like direction so I can structure my play.

And If someone is hacking what would you do?

That is a loaded question, it really depends on what they are doing. so the best way it to first assess the situation then make an informed choice.

Age 14

why i want to help out : I love tekkit lite and I've been trying to join a server community for ages, and i would also like to have a project to work on.

If someone is hacking what would you do? : I would one give them a warning or kick them the ban the if they continue Hacking, also it depends on How much they are hacking.

Also i would like to ask if i could record for you tube on the server. Thank you

Age 20

why i want to help out : i would help other players out except giving them items and ranks and build a better commuity for you guys and help out with admin stuff.

If someone is hacking what would you do? : I would one give them a warning and if they disobey ill temp banned then for 24 hours if they hack again banned then completely from the server!!!!!!!!

I want to help out because I want to make your server the best and I like to help out people. Also I want to help you make an awesome spawn build and when you look back at the final product you would just sit back and say good work. I would also help others in need

If someone was hacking first I would warn them to stop and if they don't I would report them to get banned to you or just ban them myself but I don't know what power you get when your staff.

Why you want to help out: I am a wonderful designer as far as buildings (ex: hotels, houses, spawn areas, etc...) and I love yo make automated areas using pistons and other machines.

And If someone is hacking what would you do? Depending on the impact of the initial hack, ban immediately. If it is small but repetitive, a single warning would be given out the first time and then 24 to 48 hr ban from server after that and if it continues after that, perm-ban from then on.

IGN: Karaian

Why you want to help out:I want to help out because i am an awesome builder on tekkit and i have been playing tekkit for 3 years now.I also want to help the server out.

And is someone is hacking what do you do: Depending what they did,if it is something really bad I would kik them out of the server,but if it is something not that bad i would ban them for 24 hours.

Help because: I'd like to build and create mincraft awesomeness in a larger community. I've been playing minecraft since alpha and love playing with redstone mechanics among other tech.

If someone is hacking I would likely use a three strike method of dealing with it. step one is a warning, step 2 is a kick with second more firm warning, thrid is 24hr ban with a last warning. If I see them hacking again after that they would probably get permanent ban. Also I would undo all of the obvious damage if possible.

Why you want to help out:I would like to help, Because I need a new server to play on cuz' I was griefed and not re-embersed, like they said they would. And I would also like to help build the server I am playing on.

And If someone is hacking what would you do?: I would see what they were doing and then see if they were ban worthy, ro just needing a correction.

Thank you for your consideration.

Why you want to help out:I want to help out because I love helping people to achieve their goals in the future.

And If someone is hacking what would you do? I would give them 1 warning and if they keep hacking it will lead to a ban. Ill only give them 1 warning if the hack isn't too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Why you want to help out:I am good at making textures to buildings my friends make.i really like making towers,castles, etc.

And If someone is hacking what would you do?I would report to administrator , moderator or higher rank and try and stop the problem from getting out of hand by trying to kick the person from the server and in the worst case crash the server as the last resort.

Why i want to help out:I am an admin on a server(i can list it if you would like) and i really want to start fresh

And if someone was hacking the first thing i would first kick them then ban them and if they force op'd themselves i would report it to u or administrator and if that didnt work...i would then do my best to make sure he doesnt do much harm to the server

• 4 weeks later...