Can people please consider adding LP to mainline mods?

Sakata

I find that I have to manually add LP (Logistics Pipes) to almost all of the mainstream packs. This makes me a sad panda. AE (Applied Energistics) is an awesome mod, and does really nice things, but there are just some things I find LP to do better, or in conjunction with AE. AE and LP are even designed to work seamlessly with one another.

Some merits that come to mind:

While AE can do many of the same things that LP can do, there are cases where each has merits over (or in conjunction with) the other.

AE crafting is nicer on FPS, but watching LP craft things is really cool. Also, AE does have issues crafting some deeply nested recipes, where LP calculates everything all at one time and crafts things much faster, and without failing when the iterations are high (HV solar arrays from compactsolars are a very good example of this).

AE excels at processing materials and has huge storage benefits, where LP can be used to handle some oddly-behaved machines intelligently.

LP has some bee-processing functionality, and also does really well with power distribution if used with the charging station/battery mod, or even UE mods (cuts down on power lines all over).

LP also costs much less in many situations than AE.

Anyhow, I'd love to see LP included in more mods which have BC in them. It would make a lot of people much more happy with automation and aid people that don't want to use AE quite so much in lieu of BC, but need automatic sorting, processing, and crafting.

tekkit has them both and has for a while. I think big dig does as well, but I'm not 100% sure on that. tekkit lite, tekkit classic, and yogsbox are basically legacy packs at this point that are still around due to popularity but not updated, and hexxit really isn't aimed at technical mods like LP or AE.