[1.6.4][Whitelist for Construction] Worlds Collision [PvP/PvE][20 Slots][Modpack: Worlds Collision]

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod SUggestions (By All Players Put tegother ) = Better Enchantment Mod , More Swords ,more Bows , Morphing mod ( Warning glitchy but easy to fix by coding ) Mo creatures , better Dungeons , Ars Magica , ThoumnCraft ,Archimedes ships ,tale Of Kingship ,Divine RPG ,BackPacks ,harkenscythe + addons , AsGuard Shield + addons , SmartMoving , Natura , Infernal Mobs , more storage ,SimpleOres , Enchanting + , Thaumic thinkerer . Thats It for new update Hope u accept them magic , have a nice day.

Due to a huge changes in the modpack, we decided to reset the map. The existing map and the player data files will be saved and stored in my personal folder. I cannot guarantee that all the player data will be intact and fit into the new server environment, and if any crashes happen on the server due to the data files, certain players may undergo a reset. However, I can compensate the loss once I can check the existing maps and the player data!

Solider_of_War

age 17

U.S

1. Played on server I really enjoy it

2.for non custom npc villages add MCA to prevent squidwards and adds a more rpg with genders.

3.Rpg is my favorite theme for modpacks besides cool futuristic, always enjoy a good magical attack or bow shot to a bullet in me chest.

4. I have experienced in various packs some closed of course and some still active and always try to enjoy myself, even after grief attack or getting nuked.

5.I agree to the rules after all half the fun is getting the stuff and other half doin the stuff, and I can completely understand not to give players items cause playing favorites like that can ruin a pack.

Plz consider me for builder or other positions I can be on almost daily .

Guys , there are 2 mods that could be causing crashes 1: Gravestones 2 : Ancient Warfare . The Next 2 Updates will be on soon 1 update will get gravestone excluded and see how it goes , then the second update wil be the same but for ancient wartafe , we will add the mod that does not cause crashes and ad the good one + we will try to replace the mod excluded with a new fun mod !!!!

HUGE CHANGE , Downgrade to 1.6.2 new mods , new world :<<<<<<<<<<< , No CRASHES !!!!!! , And more fun , sorry guys , i promise thats the last map reset and i hope you understand , you wanna play on a crashign one or a non crashin one ;) , Ok Bye then update ready in 1 day Max 2 :) Bye

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons