My friend can't connect to my Hexxit server

Tommy_SVK

Me and my friend wanted to play Hexxit together so I created a server. I downloaded those server files from technicpack.net, I changed server properties, I downloaded Hamachi, I did something with Port Forwarding (I really don't understand this) and the server is working good. I can connect to it and play, but my friend can't. Each time he tries to connect, it says that connection timed out, or something like that. I tried many video walkthroughs and I don't know what else to do to play with my friend on that server. Please, help!

When you use hamachi you don't need to port forward that's the entire point of it, I can't really give you much help over text because I'd have to literally explain everything that has something to do with setting up a server.

If you have a skype and would like further assistance feel free to P.M. me your user name. I've never set up a tekkit server before but I've done servers for bukkit and vanilla MC so I assume it should be somewhat the same.

Can you write here what to do? I've followed the instructions in some videowalkthroughs. Me and my friend are using Cracked Technic Launcher 7 is that a problem?

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/board-rules-and-guidelines.3918/

No discussing illegal activities - The internet is a big place. Take it somewhere we aren't responsible for. This includes piracy talk. Yarr!

What do you think?