Orespawn/Mob Talker

Riot In Everyone

https://www.google.ca/#q=minecraft mod pack mob talker

https://www.google.ca/#q=minecraft mod pack orespawn

There you go. Have fun with your virtual girlfriend when you get it all figured.

First off, the orsepawn mod doesn't even have girlfriend aspects in it, so why would you accuse me of this?

And I thought the mob talker mod was a mod that had boys and girls, and was just used to have mobs be on your side.

If these mods are mainly about girlfriends, than forget that, I gotta girlfriend in real life, I don't need no cyber minecraft girl.

First off, the orsepawn mod doesn't even have girlfriend aspects in it, so why would you accuse me of this?

And I thought the mob talker mod was a mod that had boys and girls, and was just used to have mobs be on your side.

If these mods are mainly about girlfriends, than forget that, I gotta girlfriend in real life, I don't need no cyber minecraft girl.

well, the GF is just a (compleaty irgoreable) part of OreSpawn. mobtalker, yeah it's for people that don't even have any trace of a life. good thing I'm not that poor jerk who's life is that..

well, the GF is just a (compleaty irgoreable) part of OreSpawn. mobtalker, yeah it's for people that don't even have any trace of a life. good thing I'm not that poor jerk who's life is that..

Yea I've just watch some videos for both, the girlfriend thing in Orespawn actually looks very poorly done and could have been way better, and mobtalker is for people who are either very desperate or very bored.

No modpack that works has either of them anyway that I know of.

Well that is literally the only feature that both of them share. So if they are so poorly done and clearly not worth your time....

Why do you want a modpack with them?

Correction, WANTED a modpack with either both or one of them.I didn't know orespawn had GF aspects in it, I just wanted to test out both mods because they looked interesting.I've looked into mobtalker and realized it's not what I thought it was so therefore I don't want it anymore, but I would still like to use the orespawn for the bosses.

Correction, WANTED a modpack with either both or one of them.I didn't know orespawn had GF aspects in it, I just wanted to test out both mods because they looked interesting.I've looked into mobtalker and realized it's not what I thought it was so therefore I don't want it anymore, but I would still like to use the orespawn for the bosses.

well, here is the link for the download of orespawn.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/orespawn-mod-2090519/