Unknown Mod Conflict

TopGun96

Hello everyone! I just have a (hopefully) quick problem. I recently created a modpack with multiple mods (around 90) and one of them creates a yellow ring inside my zan's minimap. I was wondering if anyone knew what mod it comes from or how to move it away from the minimap. Thanks in advance!

This is without the minimap

uYvhlpg.png

This is with the minimap

0gsHi6c.png

Yea, without a list, its hard to tell.

General rule of modpack making is to add all mods one by one, so that when issues pop up, you know that the new crap is responsible. Hence why NEI is always first to be installed after forge for me, absolutely invaluable with that conflicts list.

The list is a long one but here goes: Optifine,

Minecraft Coder Pack

Forge Mod loader

Minecraft Forge

Applied Energistics

CodeChicken Core

Immibis's Microblocks

Infinity Bow Fix

Micdoodle8 Core

Not Enough Items

PowerCrystals Core

3D blocks mod

bspkrsCore

MusicCraft

MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod

Industrial Craft 2

Immibis Core

Advanced Repulsion System

Advanced Machines

Advanced Power Management

Applied Energistics

Archimedes' Ships

Ancient Warefare

Backpack

iChunUtil

Backtools

Buildcraft

Buildcraft Tools

Better Signs Mod

BiblioCraft

BigTrees

Blood Magic

Additional Buildcraft Objects

Carbon Mod

Chicken Chunks

Compact Solar Arrays

Computer Craft

SKC Core

Craftable Horse Armor

Ender Storage

ExtraBiomesXL

Extra Cells

Flans mod

Galacticraft Core

Galacticraft Mars

Gravi Gun

Immibis's Peripherals

Inventory Tweaks

Iron Chests

Magic Yarn

Modular Force Field System

MineChem

MobAmputation

ModDismemberment

MultiMine

Mystcraft

NEI Plugins

Nether Eye

Nether Ores

Parachute Mod

Particle Man

PneumaticCraft

Portal Gun

Rail Craft

Power Converters

Ropes+

Sorcery

Steve's Carts 2

Torched

Tubestuff

The Twilight Forest

Atomic Stryker Update Check

Balkon's Weapon Mod

Forge Multipart

WR-CBE Core

WR-CBE Addons

WR-CBE logic

Zan's Minimap

Minecraft Multipart Plugin

Basic Components

Forge Microblocks

That is everything that is listed under Mods when you start the modpack.

I'd like to know what mod the ring is from but at the very least, I'd like to know how to move Zan's Minimap to the left corner. Thanks again for any help!

Ok M opens galacticraft's map but I figured it out and it is now in a different corner. Thanks :) Another issue though: My computer, a machine I built myself that can out perform just about anything that didn't cost over 2 grand, struggles to get a steady fps while I record using Mirillis' "Action!" software. If I am not recording I can get upwards of 250 fps. As soon as I press the record button, frames start dropping left and right. Is there any known way to prevent this? Thanks :)

Well I would be perfectly fine with that if it would lock at 60 and stay at 60, but minecraft fluctuates like no tomorrow. One second I can be sitting pretty at 59/60 and the next will be at 11. Is there anyway to stabilize minecraft so that it doesnt jump around like that? Thanks again for all your quick replies

Well I would be perfectly fine with that if it would lock at 60 and stay at 60, but minecraft fluctuates like no tomorrow. One second I can be sitting pretty at 59/60 and the next will be at 11. Is there anyway to stabilize minecraft so that it doesnt jump around like that? Thanks again for all your quick replies

I do not know why that skips happen, but I do know that I have no clue how to fix it.

I am deeply sorry.

Just because your machine seems like it can handle at a certain level, never underestimate the ability for two simultaneous programs to absolutely ruin each other's performance, regardless of the setup.

I completely understand that lol. I was just wondering if the recording software itself is what was killing the framerate?