Trying to get Sphax to work with Hexxit

FoximusPrime

Ok, I've been trying for 2 days now to get texture packs to work with any of the mods included in the FTB launcher and the Technic Launcher. I'm really wanting to play Galacticraft and Hexxit with the Sphax texture pack but I cannot get it to work for anything. I got the patch, I put it in the texture folder, then the whole thing in the texturepacks folder and most I ever get is sphax greyed out on the list. I've tried everything I've found on the internet. I'm really frustrated. Could someone please tell me how to go about doing this. I want to be able to play all the cool mods out there but with the sphax textures. Please help....someone...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue using the Majora's Mask texture pack. It needs the most updated minecraft, but on Tekkit it runs 1.5.1 and i can't figure out how to update the version it's using. You might be having the same issue, because so far it looks like only Minecraft itself is running 1.7.2, so if you can figure out how to update on the mods, maybe that will work? And if you do, could you please let me know? I really want to play with the textures as well on the cool mods!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You must download the PureBDcraft from here http://bdcraft.net/purebdcraft-minecraft if its hexxit then use 1.5.2 I used 1.7.2 (does not really change much) then the Hexxit purebd craft you downloaded open it and open the PureBD you just downloaded from the link I posted. Now all the files/folders in the Hexxit purePD drag and drop into the recent PureBD you downloaded for the link and bam ur done. Just drop the texture file like you would normally do and enjoy