i see a mojang screen and then it closes back to the launcher please help and dont ban.

heyu1

Question

Launcher Version: 377

Operating System: a purple toshiba with a 211 Giga byte drive and 64 bit opertating system

Java Version: 64 but never reads it allways says i need to download it even after i download it

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

I get on the launcher and choose my pack that I want to play(buissnes elite) and it starts up and I see the mojang screen and then it goes back to the launcher please help and its a bug even though I see the screen I never actually get to play it. don't ban just look and try

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

log to big 

7 answers to this question

MODPACK. It is MODPACK.

Modpack:

Mudpack:

Also, this is the most low effort bug report I have ever seen. Learn to spell and capitalize.

Hey dude, you're not helpful or funny. This is probably just a young kid trying to get help. Your reporting him for "spelling" of all things just wastes my time.

In the future, maybe just link him here if his bug report information is incorrect http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/common-problems-and-solutions.10851/

Hi heyu1. Much of your bug report information isn't the correct information. Reading the link I posted just now should tell you how to find most of the information you need to fill out the form properly.

As for your log, you can use a service like www.pastebin.com to share it if it's too long. People wont be able to help you without the log information.

Hey dude, you're not helpful or funny. This is probably just a young kid trying to get help. Your reporting him for "spelling" of all things just wastes my time.

In the future, maybe just link him here if his bug report information is incorrect http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/common-problems-and-solutions.10851/

Hi heyu1. Much of your bug report information isn't the correct information. Reading the link I posted just now should tell you how to find most of the information you need to fill out the form properly.

As for your log, you can use a service like www.pastebin.com to share it if it's too long. People wont be able to help you without the log information.

I reported him for about 6 reasons, 4 of which are highlighting what I did wrong. Comedy was not my intention.

I reported him for about 6 reasons, 4 of which are highlighting what I did wrong. Comedy was not my intention.

Yes and I'm saying all of it was just weird petty bullshit that annoyed me when you could have just taken a chill pill and pointed this kid in the right direction instead of smugging it up and harping on his typing ability. Also your big dumb post CAPSLOCKING about how to spell MODPACK wasn't an attempt at humor? Interesting.