HD Textures for my pack

ZSigma85

I have Tinker's Construct in my modpack so I can't add optifine, but I'd like to still have random mobs, connected textures and absolutely have to have custom colors because without it, I see little white pixels everywhere. I hope this hasnt been asked before because all the info I found is outdated. How do I setup MCPatcher's HD textures (if I need them), Custom Colors, Random Mobs, etc with the technic launcher ? MCPatcher no longer seems to have any options for me to specify the modpack jar, just minecrafts new launcher's profiles. Im using Forge build 953 and way too many mods (about 164). Any help is appreciated !

i see...well I suppose I will have to choose...

I chose not having HD textures.

some people can't use them, and with that amount of mods, you would need a really powerful computer to take HD textures and all of those mods.

Well I dont need more than 32x textures, which Forge already supports, but a handful of connected textures and random mobs are something I literally forgot weren't just built in already. Plus my texture pack seems to require custom colors, I guess I need a new texture pack too...