Crash when try to play

sushigeek

Question

Title: Crash when try to play

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: Unknown, but updating to latest version current to 12/25/13

Description of Problem:

Hello, and when I go to play multiplayer tekkit lite (also note that this is 0.6.5 and the tekkit lite version dialog box i am using on the page to post an error is giving me one option :P) on a server that goes by the name of Five Kingdoms it causes my whole computer to crash. I have looked on the internet to try to see if i can find something, however I think I am one of the few cases of this problem.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

Dec 25, 2013 12:21:27 PM org.spoutcraft.launcher.entrypoint.Start launch

INFO: Args: []

QProcess: Destroyed while process is still running.

dolphin(2830)/nepomuk (library): Could not find virtuoso to connect to. Aborting 

dolphin(2830)/nepomuk (library): Could not find virtuoso to connect to. Aborting 

QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication. Application may misbehave.

1 answer to this question