Missing Ink Mixer

chocomix

Okay, so I've just started building all the stuff I need for Mystcraft on my single player world, and I haven't been able to make linking pages. In the stuff I've found, it appears that I'll need an ink mixer to do the job, but when I went into the NEI interface, I couldn't find it. I also tried plugging the recipe into my project table, but with no success.

I don't know if this is a bug or what, but can it be fixed if I delete and redownload the Mystcraft mod into my Tekkit Lite folder? If it can, where can I download the mod? Thanks.

Update: I tried deleting the Mystcraft mod and replacing it with the 1.4.7 one I downloaded from the author's site (which had the same name as the mod that was in my Tekkit Lite folder), though that didn't fix my problem, and my game didn't show any signs of anything changing at all.

Tekkit lite probably has a very outdated version of mystcraft. Tekkit has ink mixers, you can play that. If you aren't ready to upgrade yet though you should know that you don't need linking pages to make linking books in very old versions of the mod- look it up in NEI to be sure but I believe you just put a regular book in your crafting bench.