Multiverse 2 and Terrain Control

Is there ideal versions to use for 1.1?

Can I use the 1.2.5 versions if I don't do things that require 1.2.5? (Like remove jungle biomes from spawning, set the height at 128, etc?)

I'd like to get some alternate worlds up on my server, I have some neat ideas. Anyone know how to make this happen in a stable way?

Wow, your question is very confusing!!!

I think you want to use the Tekkit client (on 1.1) for playing on multiple servers, using Multiverse. In your case, some of the servers have Tekkit, and some do not. If I misunderstood, let me know.

I believe you can use the Tekkit client for playing on vanilla servers, but I'm pretty sure it won't work if the vanilla servers have 1.2.x. It doesn't matter if the worlds were generated with 1.1 or not.

Wow, your question is very confusing!!!

I think you want to use the Tekkit client (on 1.1) for playing on multiple servers, using Multiverse. In your case, some of the servers have Tekkit, and some do not. If I misunderstood, let me know.

I believe you can use the Tekkit client for playing on vanilla servers, but I'm pretty sure it won't work if the vanilla servers have 1.2.x. It doesn't matter if the worlds were generated with 1.1 or not.

You misunderstood OP's post. He's talking about running his server with the Multiverse plugin. It allows for multiple maps on one server, and teleportation between the new maps you generate.

After a little bit of research, the latest build of Multiverse should work for your server OP. If it doesn't, just downgrade to an earlier version.