[1.6.4] Apollo 2 server 100 slots zero lag pvp duel weilding

It's got alot of awesome mods Zero lag 100 slots. We are working on building spawn. Currently.

You can get the modpack here http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apollo-craft-2-mod-will-work.232134

Server ip: s25.hosthorde.com:25749

Please report bugs. the

following mods.

it has is: ore spawn mod

backpacks mod

morph mod

gravity gun mod

enderio

touhou mod

grimorie of gaia 2 mod

hats

icbm

Mekanism

atomic science

battlegear 2 mod

biomes o plenty

9 new dimensions

buildcraft

mffs

applied energetics

big reactor

and lots more.

We want to make the server popular.

the current plugins is: Factions, essentials, enchant-plus.

Owner: Gazionetadmin

What a dick-headed set of staff. Spamming ./kill and ./tphere everywhere, promoting people who just started, this server is a mess and a half full of shit. They disable the morph and dual wield, so might as well take that tag out of the server post. The server, even as stated by one OP, was lagging like hell. People spamming guns and amethyst swords everywhere without dropping them on death, attacking this one base. Your server is complete crap.

I truly Agree that You should give this server a chance. It has Many amazing mods together and Morphing and Dual wield are disabled but ONLY because, 1: Morphing Breaks PVP. Your hit box size changes depending on what kind of mob you are at the time. The reason this breaks PVP is because people can morph into Flying creatures or extremely small createres that are NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to hit. hence breaking PVP. Battlegear Mod will only TEMPORARILY be removed because of a Glitch that is occuring with it reguarding a person being able to not drop their armor and Weapons when they have it equipped, and instead keep it on death. Battlegear WILL be put back into the server once the glitch has been fixed. If You do Join this server(which i really recommend you do) try to remember its a NEW server and we are stil working out all the bugs and glitches with confilcting mods, mods just plain not working right, permissions, ect. Its not going to be perfect. Nothing is. So dont expect it to like that joyful guy up there did. honestly this is a great modpack and a great server. and with time all of these problems will get fixed and the server will be even better. Thanks for giving the server a chance guys!

defender

i bet u are a kid -.- you seriously think they care for that much -.- Also added a new mod project red

100% right D4rk. He goes from server to server to server literally and is never happy. Acts like hes owned the best server/community ever and then posts any fault he can find. And if he cant find a fault he says something like he did in mine, "edit very very buggy, can't play sadly" and then leaves lol. I wouldn't take anything he says to heart.

Good luck your modpack seems interesting.

100% right D4rk. He goes from server to server to server literally and is never happen. Acts like hes owned the best server/community ever and then posts any fault he can find. And if he cant find a fault he says something like he did in mine, "edit very very buggy, can't play sadly" and then leaves lol. I wouldn't take anything he says to heart.

Good luck your modpack seems interesting.

adding 3 new mods