XP and Loot Issue

tesla7alset

Question

Title: XP and Loot Issue

Version: 1_0_4

Java Version: 64 bit Version 7 Update 45

Description of Problem:

Hello Fellow Hexxit Nerds :)

I have had my Hexxit server running for a few months, and there haven't been any major issues. This week, however, I noticed that the players (my friends and myself) are no longer gaining experience from killing mobs (skeletons, zombies, any/all), and when the mobs do die, they are only dropping rupees and emerald shards (i.e. endermen don't drop ender pearls, creepers don't drop gunpowder, ect).

On occasion, this problem seems to clear up after mining a block or two of either redstone, coal, or nether quartz. Normal mining does not award experience, though mining these few resources does. The major issue regarding the mobs clears up for maybe one or two mobs afterwards but then reverts to the no experience and mob drop issue.

I should note that this issue seems to have no bearing on the infernal mobs (those with levels and special powers that tend to kill me :3); they drop experience and loot like normal.

The only thing that I have recently changed is increasing the maximum memory allocation for Hexxit, but I don't really understand how that could cause issues. I have tried reverting back to the original memory allocation, to no effect. I am not a super high-tech girl, I am happy when it runs, confused when it doesn't. I have no idea what could be causing the issue, hence why I'm asking any/all of you, more experienced and brilliant, players and moderators.

Thanks for any help, input, or advice you may have regarding this issue.

Kind Regards.

Error Messages:

No messages

Error Log:

Unknown/No Error log displayed

18 answers to this question

There was a server crash when one player was in the Twilight, fighting a mob of some sort (I think it was called 'Goblin WIP') and after the mob died, the server crashed and booted all players, and continued to boot all players whenever the player who initially fought the mob whenever he logged in and looked at the dead/dying mob until he was teleported away and then it was able to resume normal function. Does that help any?

And thank you for your reply. :)

That's a great thought, and one we hadn't considered at all. But honestly, I'm not sure we'd be able to find it again. He was exploring the Twilight alone and was underground at the time. Would just deleting the Twilight and allowing the game to regenerate it possibly work? Or is there any way to just disable the mod that created the mob? I was surprised by the fact that there was a WIP on the live servers, I have never encountered that before and now would like to never encounter it again.

That's a great thought, and one we hadn't considered at all. But honestly, I'm not sure we'd be able to find it again. He was exploring the Twilight alone and was underground at the time. Would just deleting the Twilight and allowing the game to regenerate it possibly work? Or is there any way to just disable the mod that created the mob? I was surprised by the fact that there was a WIP on the live servers, I have never encountered that before and now would like to never encounter it again.

If the server's logs are intact from when whoever killed the glitch-mob was trying to re-login, you should be able to get the coordinates from those. You could then give us the crash report, or if you're feeling lucky, take the server offline and have the owner investigate the area directly using an external editing tool on the world files.

Assuming that isn't an option, if I understand how minecraft stores mobs correctly, re-genning the Twilight Forest should work if it is indeed that weird mob causing the problem. I kinda doubt that it is, but it could be worth a shot.

(Oh, and you shouldn't sign your posts. There's a rule against it here. Best to edit it out quickly.)

Yea, I'm not really certain that the mob could be the issue, but you did state he was causing people to be kicked whenever observed, including after the initial boot, when he should have been despawned...

Because I'm kind of thinking, if he's out there, dying and respawning infinitely, he'd be chucking EXP everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a cap to the number of orbs that can exist (Why would there ever be that many, right?) and your hitting that cap with this guy. The occasional successful mob may be when you catch him in between spawns.

Yea, I'm not really certain that the mob could be the issue, but you did state he was causing people to be kicked whenever observed, including after the initial boot, when he should have been despawned...

Because I'm kind of thinking, if he's out there, dying and respawning infinitely, he'd be chucking EXP everywhere, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a cap to the number of orbs that can exist (Why would there ever be that many, right?) and your hitting that cap with this guy. The occasional successful mob may be when you catch him in between spawns.

That's a really interesting concept, and definitely possible I guess (not being very computer savvy). I do believe that we found the Error that popped up when it crashed initially; I do not know which part is most important so I hope it's alright that I put down the whole thing for all three crashes:

Crash 1:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// This is a token for 1 free hug. Redeem at your nearest Mojangsta: [~~HUG~~]

Time: 12/29/13 11:03 PM

Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Entity being ticked --

Details:

Entity Type: TwilightForest.Block&Chain Goblin (twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin)

Entity ID: 3644637

Entity Name: Block and Chain Goblin [WIP]

Entity's Exact location: 211.83, 9.00, 303.10

Entity's Block location: World: (211,9,303), Chunk: (at 3,0,15 in 13,18; contains blocks 208,0,288 to 223,255,303), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Entity's Momentum: -0.09, -0.08, 0.01

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2155)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:654)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:573)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: Secundus

All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/3585109, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.36, z=304.02]]

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 642 Drop: 0

Level seed: -5724271563468944105

Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.9.0-5-generic

Java Version: 1.8.0-ea, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 929560192 bytes (886 MB) / 2043215872 bytes (1948 MB) up to 4772200448 bytes (4551 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2G -Xmx5G

AABB Pool Size: 7003 (392168 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1903 (106568 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 61 mods loaded, 61 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AsgardShield_Core{2.0.4} [AsgardShield] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_Hallowed{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Hallowed] (1.5.2ASAddonHallowed_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

HarkenScythe_Core{2.1.6} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.2HarkenScythe_v2.1.6Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_HarkenScythe{2.0.0} [AS Addon- HarkenScythe] (1.5.2ASAddonHarkenScythe_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_NetherEnder{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Nether-Ender] (1.5.2ASAddonNetherEnder_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_ColorAPI{1.0.0} [ASAddon_ColorAPI] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Artifice{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Chisel{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Chisel] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Railcraft{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Railcraft] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BattleTowers{1.3.4} [battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BetterDungeons{1.8} [better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

eplus{1.15.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

hexxitgear{1.5.2R1.0} [Hexxit Gear] (HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

OffLawn{1.0} [offLawn] (OffLawn-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|World{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

rftl{1.0} [RottenFleshToLeather] (RottenFleshToLeather-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [secretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

SoulShards{1.0.16} [soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BetterStorage{0.6.2.23-hotfix2} [betterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23-hotfix2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Backpack{1.12.13} [backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ChestTransporter{1.1.6} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.6_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

QuantumCraft{1.01} [qCraft] (qCraft1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (zzzChococraft_2.8.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Vec3 Pool Size: 838 (46928 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 765 (42840 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 2 / 20; [EntityPlayerMP['tesla7alset'/3597155, l='Secundus', x=-305.81, y=66.00, z=443.21], EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/3585109, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.36, z=304.02]]

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Crash 2:

// I'm sorry, Dave.

Time: 12/29/13 11:07 PM

at net.minecraft.entity.DataWatcher.func_75681_e(SourceFile:104)

at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_94056_bM(EntityLiving.java:3107)

at net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.func_70023_ak(EntityLiving.java:3092)

at net.minecraft.entity.Entity.toString(Entity.java:2407)

at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.printString(Formatter.java:2867)

at java.util.Formatter$FormatSpecifier.print(Formatter.java:2744)

at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2514)

at java.util.Formatter.format(Formatter.java:2449)

at java.lang.String.format(String.java:2931)

at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLRelaunchLog.log(FMLRelaunchLog.java:235)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLLog.log(FMLLog.java:29)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLLog.info(FMLLog.java:54)

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.applyBlockCollision(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:273)

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.applyBlockCollisions(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:257)

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.func_70071_h_(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:237)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2342)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:717)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2304)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2150)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.applyBlockCollision(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:273)

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.applyBlockCollisions(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:257)

at twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin.func_70071_h_(EntityTFBlockGoblin.java:237)

Details:

Entity Type: TwilightForest.Block&Chain Goblin (twilightforest.entity.EntityTFBlockGoblin)

Entity ID: 563

Entity's Exact location: 211.67, 9.00, 303.12

Entity's Block location: World: (211,9,303), Chunk: (at 3,0,15 in 13,18; contains blocks 208,0,288 to 223,255,303), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Entity's Momentum: -0.11, -0.08, -0.04

Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --

Details:

All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/375, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.36, z=304.02]]

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 448 Drop: 0

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Stacktrace:

-- System Details --

Details:

Memory: 2175622560 bytes (2074 MB) / 2858024960 bytes (2725 MB) up to 4772200448 bytes (4551 MB)

AABB Pool Size: 2566 (143696 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2566 (143696 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 26, allocated: 1, tallocated: 32

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 61 mods loaded, 61 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHFramework{1.5.2.5} [CoFH Framework] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7.3} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.09(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrsCorev2.09.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r14} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.2.r14.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.7} [immibis's Microblocks (Checks for incorrect installation, ignore this)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 DamageIndicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AsgardShield_Core{2.0.4} [AsgardShield] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_Hallowed{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Hallowed] (1.5.2ASAddonHallowed_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

HarkenScythe_Core{2.1.6} [HarkenScythe] (1.5.2HarkenScythe_v2.1.6Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_HarkenScythe{2.0.0} [AS Addon- HarkenScythe] (1.5.2ASAddonHarkenScythe_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_NetherEnder{2.0.0} [AS Addon- Nether-Ender] (1.5.2ASAddonNetherEnder_v2.0.0Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ASAddon_ColorAPI{1.0.0} [ASAddon_ColorAPI] (1.5.2AsgardShield_Core_2.0.4Forge.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Artifice{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Chisel{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Chisel] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Railcraft{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Railcraft] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.5.2R1.1.2} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (Artifice-1.1.2-182.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BattleTowers{1.3.4} [battle Towers] (BattleTowers_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BetterDungeons{1.8} [better dungeons] (BetterDungeons.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BiblioCraft{1.3.3} [biblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.3.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.1RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.2R1.4.1RC1-194.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

eplus{1.15.4} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.15.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

hexxitgear{1.5.2R1.0} [Hexxit Gear] (HexxitGear-1.0-23.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

InfernalMobs{1.3.1} [infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Meteors{2.10.2} [Falling Meteors] (Meteors Mod V2.10.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

More Bows{1.5_v1} [More Bows mod] (More bows 1.5.2_2 Forge.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

LegendGear{1.5.2} [LegendGear] (NMcCoy-LegendGear-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Natura{2.1.5} [Natura] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura_1.5.2_2.1.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

OffLawn{1.0} [offLawn] (OffLawn-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Core{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Core] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Blocks{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Block and Items] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Dungeon{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|Mobs{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu Mobs] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ProjectZulu|World{1.0.3.8} [Project Zulu World] (ProjectZuluCompletev1.0.3.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

xreliquary{1.5.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary1.0.6d.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

rftl{1.0} [RottenFleshToLeather] (RottenFleshToLeather-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

AS_Ruins{10.3} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [secretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

SoulShards{1.0.16} [soul Shards] (SoulShards-1.0.36-universal-srg.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct{1.5.2_1.4.3d7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TConstruct_1.5.2_1.4.3.final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

WildCaves3{0.4.2} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

BetterStorage{0.6.2.23-hotfix2} [betterStorage] ([1.5.2]BetterStorage_0.6.2.23-hotfix2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Backpack{1.12.13} [backpack] (backpack-1.12.13-1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ChestTransporter{1.1.6} [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.6_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ImmibisCore{55.1.6} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.5.2-universal-1.5.0.13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

QuantumCraft{1.01} [qCraft] (qCraft1.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.18.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

chococraft{2.8.8} [Torojima's ChocoCraft] (zzzChococraft_2.8.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available

Vec3 Pool Size: 158 (8848 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 111 (6216 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 20; [EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/375, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.36, z=304.02]]

Crash 3:

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 12/29/13 11:14 PM

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

Details:

Entity ID: 586

Entity's Exact location: 211.49, 9.00, 303.09

Entity's Momentum: -0.10, -0.08, -0.01

Stacktrace:

-- Affected level --

Details:

All players: 1 total; [EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/399, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.26, z=304.02]]

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 448 Drop: 0

Level generator options:

Stacktrace:

-- System Details --

Details:

Memory: 1745004264 bytes (1664 MB) / 2839150592 bytes (2707 MB) up to 4772200448 bytes (4551 MB)

AABB Pool Size: 1673 (93688 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1673 (93688 bytes; 0 MB) used

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 26, allocated: 1, tallocated: 32

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Player Count: 1 / 20; [EntityPlayerMP['KanashimiNoKage'/399, l='Secundus', x=210.03, y=9.26, z=304.02]]

Sorry for putting it all in, I am just not sure how to read it and therefore, how to pull out the important information.

Kind Regards, and again, Thank you for your help.

So my friend has used the NCEdit program and looked over the logs, and he thinks what may have happened is that he 'decapitated' the mob, but that there was no 'head' programmed to fall; he said the logs show that there's supposed to be a head on the ground, but there isn't such. Could that be causing the loot issues, since heads are a type of loot?

Possibly, but the first log indicates the issue is with the mob for certain. The following logs.... well they seem to be confused as to whether it should be alive or not, really XD

The block and chain goblin is definately your problem. The quick and dirty fix would be to delete the twilight forest map out of the world folder, or you could try and use a tool like MCEdit and have it regenerate the chunk in question from the seed.

Well darn it... we initially tried just deleting the area of the mob and the area right next to it, no effect on the xp/loot drop. So then, we deleted the Twilight Forest map; also, unfortunately, to no effect on the issue. Any other ideas on what could be causing it?

I am not sure it is relevant at all, but we had also recently created mob spawners using Soul Gems to collect souls (both Deer from the Twilight Forest and Endermen). I don't think that would have caused the issue, but it was the only other thing that happened around the same time that the problem started occurring.

Was a good thought, unfortunately again, it didn't resolve the issue. Is there any way to reset the xp/drop rates on a server, that you know of? Cause we haven't had any crash errors, and the mob surely must be wiped from the system by now... hopefully. XD

Thank you all for you for your assistance in this rather odd and unique issue that we had. Yes, 'had,' by recreating the entire server and copying over the created world and using the same seed, we were able to 'fix' the problem, or at least, get the correct solution. Again, thanks for all your help.