Extremely High Power Nuclear Reactor

Hey guys, I just wanted to show my design for a TOTALLY AUTOMATED, EXTREME VOLTAGE, SAFE, EFFICIENT, nuclear reactor. It puts out 1800 eu/t and cools off with an efficient system. I don't have any signs, so, sorry, but you just have to turn on the mass fabricator to watch it work... The download link is http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ka7ceyu26emeyg1

What are the specs of your reactor?

Also, if your that excited, post your design (once) on the IC2 forum dedicated to nuclear power with the proper format (classification, efficiency, cycles run before overheating, cool down time, cycle length, etc).

What are the specs of your reactor?

Also, if your that excited, post your design (once) on the IC2 forum dedicated to nuclear power with the proper format (classification, efficiency, cycles run before overheating, cool down time, cycle length, etc).

All but a few positions filled with uranium and inputting oodles of icestacks every second

Could you add a larger picture and more from the sides. I mainly want to see if you've taken care of the filters internal buffer which can cause serious issues.

I didn't put any filters in, I used buildcraft for pumping, but I did use transposers and item detectors, which did not give me any problems once I set the item detector to detect stacks. I'll attach some more photos tonight.

I didn't put any filters in, I used buildcraft for pumping, but I did use transposers and item detectors, which did not give me any problems once I set the item detector to detect stacks. I'll attach some more photos tonight.

A filter will pull a stack of ice at a time. The problem is fixed in rp2pre4 but in tekkit items are sent back to the transposer/filter and stored in an internal buffer. When you break that all are dumped to the ground causing your server to break.

This is compounded in an icecooled reactor.

So until tekkit has the new version you need to add another a bit longer tube that ends in a lavapit to get rid of extra ice safely.

A filter will pull a stack of ice at a time. The problem is fixed in rp2pre4 but in tekkit items are sent back to the transposer/filter and stored in an internal buffer. When you break that all are dumped to the ground causing your server to break.

This is compounded in an icecooled reactor.

So until tekkit has the new version you need to add another a bit longer tube that ends in a lavapit to get rid of extra ice safely.

Ahh... I see what you're saying, but 1) it spits out any extra it receives after the 9 stacks and 2) when I break it, it doesn't shut down my server... (though I am playing on a gaming computer with 4G dedicated to minecraft and we run our server on a server). Could be a valid point, though, because I had a problem with my server when we had a cobblestone buildup, so thank you.