CHUNK LOADING

XxDNAxX

Okay, I'll start out by saying that I am playing a pure survival game, no commands, no cheats nothing but my own effort work and resources.

I have already built a very very long mine extending across what would seem various chunks and have an automated item travel system identical to what is shown in this video (

) (credit to creator).

My issue is that although both ends of the system work and they correctly take and deploy items to and from the respective positions, the point at which the minecart & chest travels along the rails and leaves the chunk area that is loaded it continues to run until it gets to the end at which point the redstone signal that should be activated to empty the minecart & chest (which relies upon itself being that it is activated by the minecart) to remove items and return the minecart with chest back to point of origin doesn't work or activate.

Any help? Tell me if none of this made sense by the way, I struggled to understand myself. If you watch the link to the system I am using and apply it across a very long distance until the point at which the chunks don't load you should see my issue.

XxDNAxX

Okay, after 7 hours of hard research and various experiments I have come to the conclusion that the single most effective method of keeping the end of my railway where the chunks stopped loading active was to download and add the Chicken Chunks mod (1.3.2.12 for MC version 1.5.2) (This is currently compatible with today's version of Hexxit) to my Hexxit modpack thus enabling me to use and craft the chunk loader item which ultimately solved my problem and enabled me to venture off into the vast landscape of my Hexxit world whilst my Chocobo's grow to full size and my farms auto collect :D

Hope this helps anyone else that was tearing their hair out about this.

XxDNAxX