Not Processing

TheGoldCrayon

Question

Launcher Version: Build #383

Operating System: Windows 8

Java Version: Java 7 Update 45 (64-bit)

Antivirus Program: Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security

Description of Problem:

This has been happening the past few days for me. Whenever I get on the Technic Launcher, and pres play, it looks like it's loading at first, but then it hits "0% Processing" for a few seconds, then just stops. The Launcher is still up, but it's not starting the game. One time after I restarted my computer, it launched, but then it was stuck at the Mojang loading screen. Anyone know of any way to fix this? And I can't put on the error log because it has too many characters.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

9 answers to this question

• Moderators

java.io.FileNotFoundException

Sounds to me that something is missing in the modpack files. Delete the modpack you were trying to play - Big Dig? - and disable or uninstall your antivirus. I have a hunch that might be the bully here

Edit. Also please update your java 7 to update 51

I just downloaded and installed 64 bit Java SE Update 51. Gonna run it and see how it turns out.

Edit. Now I got past the processing phase, but now it's stuck at the Mojang loading screen.

Edit. After several attempts it finally works. I retried it and turned the console on. It's just taking a lot longer to load up than it has in the past. Thanks for the help.

Great. I found out the problem, but I have no idea how to solve it. It's happening again, where it won't work. I looked at the console and it said that the pack couldn't open because it's being used by another program, which is the Java Platform Binary thing. Any idea how to fix this?

Edit. Nevermind, figured it out. It was fairly hidden in the task manager.