Offline but I'm online

dethshot101

Question

Launcher Version: 383

Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit

Java Version: jre7

Antivirus Program: Kaperky

Description of Problem:

When the launcher loads, everything is stuck on offline mode. I can't play on any servers nor load my skin in-game even though it loads in the launcher correctly.

Error Messages:

N/A

Error Log:

N/A

4 answers to this question

• Moderators

The moment the launcher is launched a log is created. Start the launcher by right-clicking and choose "run as admin", if the launcher still shows offline then click the cog button on the top right corner of the window and get the log created that day; post it between quote tags or paste on pastebin and give us a link.

It's best if we can get proper logs to read and see if everyone has the same problem or if some users error can be solved.

• Moderators

Same Thing is happening to me So I pasted it to patebin and here's the Link http://pastebin.com/7AtChuEM Thanks For Helping

Allow me to make an analogy for you:

A car owner drives to a workshop and asks anyone available if they can fix his car, a volunteer nods "I'll give it a shot", then another car owner, Nathan8824, rams the other car out of the workshop and yells "I have the same problem, fix mine first!".

You are not dethshot101. Please don't jump in and steal someone elses bug thread

Your problem is easily located, which I will gladly point out as soon as you made your own thread. Or you can find it out yourself if you are impatient, I've answered that error before

Edit. I'll give a hint

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol family: connect