Tekkit and Hexxit combined

slayer5934

With tinker's construct, you craft your tools, you also get an armor piercing weapon which works on both armored mobs and players. Anyhow when I saw you had trouble with T.C. and Artifice, I immediately saw the problem since they both have a common craft, which is the Steel Smelting. But with the coke oven, you can get steel as well, plus less OP. So with this in mind you are sure to get your Refined Iron and still get steel in a less OP way.

Not only you get to craft tools piece by piece, in your own way, you get to add modifications, such as a battery+circuit to make it an IC2 powered tool (which is why I said it supposed to be compatible), and also you got a "beheading" modifier you can add to a T.C. weapon, killing a player with it will gain a chance for their head.

You also got a smeltery, it melts and can blend metals together. Though it can't make steel, it can produce 2 iron ingot per ore, similar to a grinder and slightly less then a pulveriser (which gives a chance for extra ore type). Yet faster to get metal blocks from a smeltery, it requires lava to power it.

This mod is also a generating mod, so explored places will not have the extra ores and bush ores if added after. Also Floating Slime islands. A place where blue slimes spawn and one or two slime trees which produces green slime.

Here's a wiki if you want to check it out: http://tinkers-construct.wikia.com/wiki/Tinkers'_Construct_Wiki

The 1.6.4 version seems to add armor to their list of tinkered gear. (saw that you started on 1.6.4 so I will add that to the post)

T.C. is definitely worth it.

Thread locked. There is specifically no place to showcase mod packs because there would be 5000 people trying to get their modpack noticed. You're probably going to have to go one (or both) of two routes to get attention for this: host a popular server on the custom pack section (and advertise on other sites if you want to), or put terms in the platform that people search for. Otherwise, the pack is likely to disappear into the depths of the platform archives.