All Modpacks are offline

KrümmelXD

Question

Launcher Version: Newest 382

Operating System: Windows 7

Java Version: Version 7 Update 45 (Build 1.7.0_45-b18)

Antivirus Program: Avira

Description of Problem:

So my Problem is,

that I can start my Launcher and I can log me in , but all my Modpacks are offline and I tried to started the launcher as an admin but it doesn´t work.The normal Modpacks like Hexxit and Tekkit aren´t shown and a friend have the same Problem (she has windows 7 too) , but al the others who have windows 8 it run.

Can anyone help me please?

Sry for my bad english I´m normaly german.

LG Krümmel

Error Messages:

Error Log:

18 answers to this question

• Moderators

The latest launcher build is 383, can you please double-check you have the latest.

Your java is outdated, the latest version is java 7 upgrade 51. Uninstall the old one and download the latest.

Avira has been reported to block the launcher in the past, but an update should've fixed that. Make sure your avira is up-to date.

Try to download a pack from Platform, after that fails post the error log - which can be found on the top right corner Cog-wheel button on the launcher window.

Post the error log in quote tags or paste it on pastebin.com for ease of reading.

And please read the forum rules, signing your post is not allowed.

• Moderators

You didn't do all I asked

Try to download a pack from Platform, after that fails post the error log - which can be found on the top right corner Cog-wheel button on the launcher window.

Post the error log in quote tags or paste it on pastebin.com for ease of reading.

• Moderators

Damn.

Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

This is beyond my help, nothing I can do to fix that. The launcher tried to connect over and over until it quits, that's what "timed out" means. It gets no connection to the server...

My only advice is to try a less busy day, since this is the weekend there are thousands of people downloading packs from Technic... Keep trying "run as admin" from time to time

can you tell me please what a command window is i haven´t an idee from such things or how it looks like (does it looks like a log or how?)

sry again

ps: i tried to open the technic launcher and then all modpacks were loading but after a few seconds all were again offline