Launcher gets stuck at 0% Version when loading (Mac)

Sunny

Question

Launcher Version: Doesn't Say, all it is is a jar icon with the word Technic Launcher.jar with no info what so ever when I try to get more info >.<

Operating System: Sorry I don't know! Just a Mac! This isn't very helpful is it?

Java Version: I don't even know this ._. what is wrong with me

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

Technic Launcher launches fine, just when I try to start a mod pack it loads but when it hits 0% Version it just completely stops.

I don't know if it is because I tried to open the same launcher under the same account on another computer, or just because it felt like not working or my Mac is being dumb.

Me not knowing the specs or anything about my computer doesn't help either.

All i can say about that is that it has high graphics or whatnot, customized it to have like high RAM or something. I don't know anything about computers.

So sorry, but if anyone replies helpfully, I am grateful ^.^

Thanks!

Error Messages:

Error Log:

1 answer to this question

• Moderators

Click the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window. Tell us what build you have

Java version. Google or ask a friend, I don't know anything about Mac so you have to find out.

Antivirus, do you have any installed?

Error logs can be found by clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.

Post the error log inside quote tags or paste it on pastebin.com and give us a link.

Without an error log I can't tell what happened