AOTBT Bin Folder Download

Slenderpman

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way I could get a bin folder download for attack of the B-team. The technic launcher is failing to install anything from that folder but modpack and version.json. If I could just download the bin file and replace it with mine so I have the files, that would be great. Thanks :D.

Hey, I was wondering if there was any way I could get a bin folder download for attack of the B-team. The technic launcher is failing to install anything from that folder but modpack and version.json. If I could just download the bin file and replace it with mine so I have the files, that would be great. Thanks :D.

I'd advise you to just redownload the pack. The technic's mirrors are no longer bottleneck-ed.

I did try to re download the pack, resetting it from the menu and deleting it from .technic in %appdata% then re downloading. It seems to be some internet or AV problem on my side that happens whenever I try to download minecraft. I wouldn't resort to this if I hadn't put most of my resources towards finding out what was causing it and failing

(Yes, I disabled firewall and anti virus)

(Yes I reinstalled Java)

(Yes, I did the Setx-Java_Options Thingy in the Environment Path)

(Yes, I tried repairing my connection as soon as and before it starting installing minecraft)

(Yes I tried the Jar, Mac, and Linux version of Tekkit.)

(Yes, I tried deleting Meta Inf the Jar, Mac, And Linux and Windows version of tekkit.)

(Yes, I've tried everything but this)

I did try to re download the pack, resetting it from the menu and deleting it from .technic in %appdata% then re downloading. It seems to be some internet or AV problem on my side that happens whenever I try to download minecraft. I wouldn't resort to this if I hadn't put most of my resources towards finding out what was causing it and failing

(Yes, I disabled firewall and anti virus)

(Yes I reinstalled Java)

(Yes, I did the Setx-Java_Options Thingy in the Environment Path)

(Yes, I tried repairing my connection as soon as and before it starting installing minecraft)

(Yes I tried the Jar, Mac, and Linux version of Tekkit.)

(Yes, I tried deleting Meta Inf the Jar, Mac, And Linux and Windows version of tekkit.)

(Yes, I've tried everything but this)

I am not sure. Sorry I couldn't help.

I'm pretty sure the other files in bin, minecraft.jar and the natives folder, should be the same as vanilla 1.6.4. So try to just copy them over from vanilla or another modpack. No one here is going to send them to you because that's considered piracy.

• 9 months later...