Help With Server

Shadow_Ninja

Hi, I am trying to set up a server for B-Team using Hamachi. But when i try ot launch it it says (File location)>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

(File location).pause

Press andy key to continue . . .

When i press any key to continue it just closes the prompt. Please Help.  Also i am clicking on the launch.batch file in the server download file.

it says the file path before java? I've not seen that in a minecraft launch batch file before. Try pasting this into the launch.bat file:

java -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m  -jar BTeam.jar nogui
pause

See if that works, that's directly from my launch.bat, and I know for sure it works. :P

when i try to launch it straight out of the download not out of the archived version it says: (file location)>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui Error: Unable to access jarfile BTeam.jar

(File location)>Pause

Press any key to continue . . .

If that helps any idk how to fix this.

This error has todo with that you have a 32 or 64 bit installation of java, Try installing both or discover the java location (start -> java -> right mouse button -> open file location -> copy adress) 

Do you have this with every server you try to run? or only TAOTBT

I think you have only a 32 bit version installed Here you can download a 64 bit: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

Edited by arriej