Mods not loading completely

Geeps

I have been trying to log into a server that runs "Attack of the B-Team" but its saying "The following microblocks are not installed on this client" Then lists a few blocks. Is there a way i can fix this? i have tried re downloading Technic, re installing the folders, and switching update versions. But nothing works can someone please help me?

I have been trying to log into a server that runs "Attack of the B-Team" but its saying "The following microblocks are not installed on this client" Then lists a few blocks. Is there a way i can fix this? i have tried re downloading Technic, re installing the folders, and switching update versions. But nothing works can someone please help me? thats what bee 

This is a server side problem. the server needs to be updated to the most recent version. If this is your server make sure you do not just copy and paste the server files because that is not working. You will have to create a new server folder drag the new files in there and copy your old world into the new server folder. If this is not your server try contacting the owner.