Attack of B team Crash on startup

flexster102

Looking at the error report, it seems to be related to Morph.

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
        at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:809)
        at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:734)
        at morph.common.ability.mod.AbilitySupport.getInstance(AbilitySupport.java:64)
        at morph.common.core.CommonProxy.initPostMod(CommonProxy.java:89)
        at morph.client.core.ClientProxy.initPostMod(ClientProxy.java:42)
        at morph.common.Morph.postLoad(Morph.java:212)

Just created an account to say i am also having this problem and i literally just started playing this modpack, restarted it so i could put a sphax texture pack on and now i cant load it...

its not a problem with a texture pack i know that for sure.

Looking at the error report, it seems to be related to Morph.

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
        at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:809)
        at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:734)
        at morph.common.ability.mod.AbilitySupport.getInstance(AbilitySupport.java:64)
        at morph.common.core.CommonProxy.initPostMod(CommonProxy.java:89)
        at morph.client.core.ClientProxy.initPostMod(ClientProxy.java:42)
        at morph.common.Morph.postLoad(Morph.java:212)

i was thinking maybe someone left the game as a morph and now because of that you cant get back on? could be a possibility.

Can confirm that removing Morph fixed the issue. Seems to be a problem with Morph for now, if you are desperate to play you can remove that and it will work.

EDIT: to do this, go to C:/Users/<your PC username>/AppData/Roaming/.technic/ and find the attack of the b-team modpack. Go into the mods folder and drag the morphbeta mod to another folder for now. You can go into the start menu and type %appdata% into the search bar for a shortcut. If you can't see it, you may have to enable viewing hidden folders.

Edited by Tempissed

I tried everything in order to fix it i set the update back to 1.0.4

I tried re installing it.

I deleted the file (just in case the re install didn't work).

And everything i possibly could I came here to see if I can fix it. and it looks like it happened to the same people that posted here around the same time so must have to be a Technic problem.

This hopefully will be fixed soon seeing that this was recently broken.

I am having the same problem.  I had just downloaded the mod onto a different computer and had a crash after about 30 minutes.  When I restarted the launcher will open minecraft to the mojang screen and them it crashes.  I re-started my computer, reinstalled java, and reset the pack from the launcher.  Nothing worked so far...

I feel I should note that this MIGHT cause some issues if you were in a morph when you logged out on a singleplayer world. Can't confirm because I wasn't morphed in my world.

I was morphed in a single player world and I didn't have any issues after removing the morphbeta file. Only issue I could maybe see is if you were in the air flying and then remove morph and you fall to your death.

This is also happening to me.It was working fine and then on the same pc, i went to play nidhogg with my brother for 10 mins. I come back and cant play because it crashes at the mojang screen! I know my java is up too date, and i have 64 java for my 64 windows. i havent reinstalled it, but i heard that wasnt working. hopefully they fix it!! BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY COBALT PICKAXE AND WAS ON A MINING TRIP WITH IT!!!!