Crashes With Electric chest. (Java.lang.NullPointerException)

Joshua Tack

Hello there!.

I am recently getting this error.
I've seen alot of crashes. But mostly a block location is given. here it only seems to give a error in the code
Could anyone help me with this issue? Due to the popluarity of my server i cant just remove Mekanism
and let it resolve its own. Is there a way to check where this is comming from or how to fix it?

error code:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at mekanism.common.InventoryElectricChest.write(InventoryElectricChest.java:62)
at mekanism.common.InventoryElectricChest.func_70305_f(InventoryElectricChest.java:43)
at mekanism.common.ContainerElectricChest.func_75134_a(ContainerElectricChest.java:83)
at net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer.func_70106_y(EntityPlayer.java:1548)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72900_e(World.java:1888)
at net.minecraft.server.management.ServerConfigurationManager.disconnect(ServerConfigurationManager.java:399)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72565_c(NetServerHandler.java:287)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:65)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(SourceFile:30)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:865)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:732)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:614)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Thanks for reading.