Force field projector/manipulator

Krauser1129

So I planned on adding more detail to the wiki in the parts it seems to have incomplete information in, mainly the force field projector and the force manipulator. Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure how to become a user in order to expand the stubs. I was wondering if anyone thinks that adding on more detail would be helpful, or do most people just watch the youtube tutorials?

I think adding to the wiki is an excellent idea.  Not everyone uses it, but many do.  Also, the more info it has the more likely it will be to get use.

However, the current login is broken due to the recent shift in forum software.  When it's functioning correctly, after you login to the forums you'll also be logged into the wiki.  You'll know it's working because you should see your username in the top-right corner (currently it just shows my IP since I can't log in to the wiki).

Also, once you get going on the wiki I'll be happy to help in any way I can...  I have a long way to go to be an expert, but I'm enjoying working on it.