Thermal power HELP

DobbysWrath

Hi, I've recently made a red stone energy cell along with a pulveriser and red stone energy conduits (FULL). But I cant get the energy cell to power the pulveriser. I've tried different configurations using the conduits and changing the input/ out put on both 'things'. I even spawned in a fully charged energy cell to see if lack of power was the reason. red stone torches and levers aren't doing anything nor is changing the redstone signal on either of them. They are all from Thermal expansion so why nothing is working I don't know, please help.  

the energy cells themselves now have a configuration option inside like the machines do. Look at the dots in the corners of whatever side of the cell you have the conduits on. If there are blue dots, the cell is set to only input on that side, if it has orange dots in the corners then it is set to output power. By default, all sides are set as inputs only, you have to configure a output in the cell. Look at the image below, see how one is set orange and the rest blue. 

lo0XTm4.jpg

Hope this helps. 

the energy cells themselves now have a configuration option inside like the machines do. Look at the dots in the corners of whatever side of the cell you have the conduits on. If there are blue dots, the cell is set to only input on that side, if it has orange dots in the corners then it is set to output power. By default, all sides are set as inputs only, you have to configure a output in the cell. Look at the image below, see how one is set orange and the rest blue. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks, I'll give it a go! :)