[1.08]AotBT YouTube Let's Play Server [PvE][Whitelist][8Slots]

IGN: Zobobobo

Why do you wish to join the server?: I want to join this server because I've been interested in recording Attack of the B-team since I discovered it. I've not been able to find any acceptable servers for a channel that is supposed to be appropriate for all ages.

How often will you be on?: I will try to get on nearly every day, if not every then every other, perhaps.

How often will you create episodes?: I like to create episodes based on how quickley I can convert them and upload them, so approximately every few days, since I have other servers to record on and have bad internet for such things.

Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: If I knew what a crossover episode was I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: Here is a link to the video of the beginning of my most recent series, I'll also provide my Main Channel link.

IGN: EladAmon3
Why do you wish to join the server?:  To make videos
How often will you be on? Couple times a week
How often will you create episodes? 1-4 videos a week
Would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episodes?: of course
Provide a link to a previously created YouTube Episode/Series: 

IGN: kindakovanko

Why do you wish to join the server? to be around people that are doing lets plays and encourage people that do them to make more help out people on the server.

How offten will you be on? work depending mostly weekends and before work

how often will you create episodes? i would like atleast 1 vid very two days but depends how much i get time on the server. i havnt been making anyvideos but i would like to get back in to the the seen of lets plays.

would you be interested in doing 'crossover' episode? sure would b good