Adding/Updating Mods

vicerious90

I am looking for advice/tutorial for how to add The newest Thaumcraft to Big Dig, and how to update Tinkers Construct to the most recent version.

Second part of this is that I am wanting to do this for a server, and I need to know what to tell my friend to do so he can join correctly.

Lastly assuming this is possible will this generate the new stuff in an already created world?

I am looking for advice/tutorial for how to add The newest Thaumcraft to Big Dig, and how to update Tinkers Construct to the most recent version.

Second part of this is that I am wanting to do this for a server, and I need to know what to tell my friend to do so he can join correctly.

Lastly assuming this is possible will this generate the new stuff in an already created world?

1. Short answer: You can't.  Long Answer, you can't because BigDig isn't Minecraft 1.6.4 and mods designed for 1.6.4 don't work with 1.5.2

2. See #1

3. See #1

I totally agree I think that updating this pack would be great like for example updating all the current modpacks, adding open blocks and random things just stuff like that would make this modpack a little newer and fresher and I think that an update would bring more people to play on this modpack and get big dig more reconintion of how good of a modpack it is.(PEOPLE THAT OWN BIG DIG PLZ DONT RESPON WITH SMART ASS ANSWER'S LIKE ON MY POST ON UPDATING PLZ UPDATING THIS PACK WOULD BE AMAZANES)