Learning to Play: Attack of the B-Team

AnxiousCynic

Hello and welcome.

As someone who's been playing Minecraft for less than two years (and is barely efficient at vanilla), you might imagine that mods are a bit daunting to me! Just watch my first attempt at Tekkit to find out... But, I recently looked into the Attack of the B-Team modpack and felt that it was a very interesting, well-organized pack which revived my interest in trying to learn to play modded Minecraft.

I have released two episodes of my foray into B-Team so far and hope to continue making more (with luck... and maybe some help from you guys?), so please feel free to join me on my journey to higher learning! I'm sure there will be plenty of laughs, frustrations, and - of course - facepalms to share!

Watch Attack of the B-Team Episode 1:

Of course, if you're interested in adding a little Vanilla to your chocolate, then come check out the other series and videos on my channel at:

YouTube.com/BishWorld!

I normally don't watch videos posted here, but for some reason I felt like watching yours at random. It seems good, and far is it from me to suggest how you should do your videos, but I feel that, generally, you could benefit from some more structure in your work, through planning or editing. At the very least, try reading some of the wikis? Still, up to you of course.

The surprising quality of the videos combined with your unfortunate ratio of work to views has spiked my interest, so I'm sorry to inform you that you no longer have a subscriber count as nice and even as fifty.

Haha. Well thanks for the kind review, and of course for taking interest in my videos!

I actually have been trying to give my videos more structure and direction, but once I start recording it seems like all the planning goes out the window and things just don't work - mostly my brain, that is... I do intend to try and tighten it up as best I can, though.

On that note, here is Episode 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUd65jj4FSI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A former friend of mine said that York Peppermint Patties are the Cadillac of candies. It was the one saving grace for this video update about some glitches I'm encountering with the Attack of the B-Team modpack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J_VSYwqdOc