need ideas for a new map

DiggyDog225

I'm thinking of making a technic survival map compatible with multiplayer of course finally fixed my computer and im able to start, any ideas or what you would like to see in a map ive already thought of using allot of IC2, Buildcraft and RP2 im pretty good with redstone and the RP2 logic along with the bluetricity machines and what not but i hope people will like what i have in store for this map

You put it in the 'Minecraft Maps' section? Seems legit.

One question I have to ask, is what do you expect players to actually get from your map?

what do you mean by that

If you want to make a map i could help you. I have a server

that would be great id love to have all the help i can get since i lost the 6 hours of progress i had when my brother deleted my technic launcher folder and cleared the recycle bin and for the server can you add world edit it will help immensely i was using it and have lots of practice with it

If you need ideas for it, why not do it kinda like Vechs' Super Hostile maps?

Basically, you try to get 16 colors of wool and put them on the monument. But the wool is guarded by mob spawners and stuff.

Why not do that, but with stuff from Technic Pack? Like make traps where you try to get past without stepping on pressure plates, and the pressure plates activate a Tesla Coil? Or something like that. And you could have specific areas to get the things like copper(like this place from Legendary).

If you need ideas for it, why not do it kinda like Vechs' Super Hostile maps?

Basically, you try to get 16 colors of wool and put them on the monument. But the wool is guarded by mob spawners and stuff.

Why not do that, but with stuff from Technic Pack? Like make traps where you try to get past without stepping on pressure plates, and the pressure plates activate a Tesla Coil? Or something like that. And you could have specific areas to get the things like copper

i was thinking of that but i would probably make it single player then and add some thaumcraft things to it after making everything else on a server of course