Sign in to follow this  
Zilacon

[3.1.2] APOC Tekkit Classic | 12 Server Network / 50+ Plugins / Economy&Shops&Plots / 50 Slots / Dedicated 24/7/365 & 99% Uptime / Mini-Games / & MORE

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. One network, All of technic. Do you enjoy our server network?

This Tekkit Classic server is undoubtedly the best ever I would stick my right elbow in a Tier 3 energy condenser just to get Zilacon, the owner, to like me. He is just such a cool guy!

Awesomely amazing server! Never have i been so delighted on a server! Staff kind and helpfull! and plugins are great! So fun to play on! Never lags!

Brilliant owner!

Never will I leave this community

The dns issue has been resolved. With the holiday season approaching Apoc is having a 25% off everything for the month of December. We will Be doing a fireworks display at 11:59pm pst on December 31.

This server has been reset.

All worlds, but NewSanctuary have been wiped along with all data.

World border has been lowered down to 10,000 so we can pregen the worlds.

Fixes: All modded items are now protected in factions & griefprevention claims.

More information about the reset here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2758618

More information about fixes & future content here: http://www.apocgaming.org/home/m/20908632/article/2728115

Got a problem? Post a support ticket here: http://apocgaming.org/support

-----------------------------

With the addition of protection for modded items we will be unbanning a lot of EE2 items (after testing).