Servers without Nukes?

Okay so first of all, I just made this account cos I didn't have 1 before, I usually never do forum stuff, but I have something I want to talk about.

I know that it doesn't bother most of you people, especially not those who only like building or mini-games about MC, but, what happened to the nukes?

I've not played Tekkit for around a year, came back, and suddenly there are NO servers with nukes, and I don't want to play a white-listed server.

I do understand that if spammed, nukes make playing MC a nightmare due to the lag, but is everyone really such a cry baby about some lag? Where is the fun at tekkit if you can't grief properly? The way I know Tekkit, it's not about peace or griefing/raiding the lame way with morning stars or kartars only, my fun was using nukes to grief. The Tekkit of today isn't even Tekkit anymore, If there's no nukes, then Tekkit Classic isn't Tekkit Classic to me, and a lot of people share this opinion.

I'm not saying that you people are lame for not playing Tekkit Classic the way I know and like it, I respect that you play it the way you like it, but seriously, did everyone turn into the peaceful Tekkit player or did everyone just simply move on?

I'd like to hear your opinions about this, cos we all know that it's not only Nukes that can deal real lag to a server, in my opinion at least. Why not just pipe down the max player number a little bit to reduce lag but activate nukes for it? You don't need a server with 200 people or w/e for such a server, one with 50ish would be fine. I know that then there's trouble with donations etc probably, but we're not even talking about that. We're talking about what happened to nukes here for now, and I'd like to hear your opinions about it and ideas on what else could be done to make a server less laggy without having to deactivate nukes or getting an uber expensive host. I'm pretty sure there are other mods that could be removed or whatever. One thing that could be done is turning down the nuke explosion blast range/power in my opinion.

Yeah, quite a few do, in my opinion at least. I'm one of them cos even FTB doesn't really have any servers with nukes at all and I find it too bothersome.

I guess all the griefers went to Voltz. if you like bombs, voltz has at least a dozen different types.

Edited by dwwojcik

Hmmm, I thought so too but actually never checked, might give it a try tho o: Thanks for the info.

Yeah, lots of bombs, plus an ICBM for each type. Plus sume pretty cool nuclear reactors and of course galacticraft. A new version is coming out soon, volts is definately worth a look.

Yeah, lots of bombs, plus an ICBM for each type. Plus sume pretty cool nuclear reactors and of course galacticraft. A new version is coming out soon, volts is definately worth a look.

Alright, I gave it a try as you recommended and I like it, thanks a lot :3