24supercrazy's B-Team

Hello everyone. My name is 24supercrazy and I recently created a server hosted by MC Power Hosting. We are currently recruiting people to come and play on the server. It has close to no lag at all and no plugins are currently installed. (If lots of people start playing, we will add plugins like lwc chest protection, factions, etc. to make the experience more fun).

If you are interested in joining, please post a comment down below with your username or PM me your username so I can add you to the white list. I will be checking on the forums regularly so responses won't take long. 

Mature players only. No griefing. And most importantly... Have Fun!

IP:184.95.42.226:25681
Edited by 24supercrazy

We are currently adding some plugins such as lwc chest protection, world edit, essentials, etc. The server will be temporarily down. It will come back up in about an hour.

EDIT: We will also be removing the morph mod as it is too easy to start flying and such with it. 

Edited by 24supercrazy

hey 24 if you dont want people to fly around all the time in the morph config you can set it to be you cant fly before you go the nether also can i join the server my ign is thenews1999  im 14 but mature and i just want to play with other people

Edited by ninja85a

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...