B-Team With Bukkit

Hello everyone. I hope you guys don't mind helping a newbie out. I've searched the depths of Google to try to get Bukkit working with my B-Team server. I've tried MCPC+, and something's not working right there, but I don't know what. Do you guys have any help/tips on how to do it? Do you know how? Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading.

If you simply replace the BTeam.jar with the MCPC+ file (rename it to BTeam.jar) then that's pretty much it.

If it's creating a new world there should be no problems at all, if you're converting an existing world there can be some issues but nothing extreme that I've seen.

If you simply replace the BTeam.jar with the MCPC+ file (rename it to BTeam.jar) then that's pretty much it.

If it's creating a new world there should be no problems at all, if you're converting an existing world there can be some issues but nothing extreme that I've seen.

Thanks for the reply, I'll post back here if any problems arise.

Hm..

I'd try using plugins in a folder I'd made manually, then - you're missing a config file in a pluginmetrics folder, but if it worked, I'd leave it at that.

If not, I'd try making a completely clean server from the B-Team server files and MCPC+ so that it creates the world in MCPC+, and see if that makes the plugins folder, then shutdown and copy across the world info (and mod config files) to the new server.