GLSL Shaders 2.0 Water Shaders and dynamic shadows

Turtlicious

I am looking for the minecraft mod that included these, but I want them for the current version of Tekkit (1.1) So I was wondering if anyone used these mods? Or if anyone had seen them anywhere? Because I know for a FACT they existed before 1.2.5, but it seems like all instances of them have been removed. Any help you can give me really would be appreciated.

sorry, but GLSL is incompatible with optifine, so these mods can't be used with tekkit/technic. Also, for some bizzare reason, the water shader mod is also incompatible with GLSL. Fuck knows why.

That's strange, because they say that Optifine makes it work better.

Anyway, I have tried to use the shaders, but my computer said, "Lol, fuckno" and promptly closed my game as soon as the world finished loading.

Uum. I am using GLSL fine right now. It even says it requires optifine. Follow the intall instuctions and it works just fine. However, I recommend finding the class files from the optifine given to you through the launcher, and replacing them with the Smooth version. Saves you a fair amount of fps here and there.

Uum. I am using GLSL fine right now. It even says it requires optifine. Follow the intall instuctions and it works just fine. However, I recommend finding the class files from the optifine given to you through the launcher, and replacing them with the Smooth version. Saves you a fair amount of fps here and there.

It's probably because of the age of my computer or because of the hardware it uses. IE: Shit.

Is it possible for you to link me to the version you are using? I'd really appreciate it, as I'm having trouble finding 1.1 Shaders.

hmmm, previously, i noticed on it's to do list was to add optifine support. They must have done it.