Sneaking Override and Personal Mod Packs

Hello everyone! I just started playing Attack of the B-Team today, mostly because Hexxit won't stop crashing for me, but that is besides the point. The only thing keeping me from wanting to play here is the fact that there are SO many mods, and not enough keybinds for everything. I don't mind what key everything is, except I want my defaults:

Up/Down/Left/Right: wsad

Sneak/Lower when flying: V

Inventory: I

Jump/Higher when flying: SPACE

But for some unknown reason, the V always opens the inventory that is represented at the top by a piece of diamond armour. I don't know what mod of it, but I've checked each and every single control category and it won't change. I don't want a "simple" answer of: Just use C or B! Since I've used V since I started playing Minecraft (which is closing in on a full year soon). What mod is it? Would it hurt if I took it out? 

I've also removed the Morph mod, since I don't see myself using it that often and I find it would be very frustrating if every time you kill something you morph into it. I want to remove qCraft and add Better Dungeons, the Left handers mod, and Bibliocraft. Is the changing of the contents of the mod pack "illegal"? Or is it practically encouraged? There are many mods I can do without in Attack of the B-Team, but some mods I miss from being a Hexxit player, and I want to merge them together for my benefit.

That's the inventory addons from Tinker's Construct, switch the keybinding away in its settings and it should be fine.  It'll be a real nuisance if you took that mod out (it's the primary source of a lot of tools in this pack).

There's no harm in removing mods, but adding stuff like Better Dungeons could be interesting (anything that changes worldgen like that can cause oddities and conflicts, so that'll probably be your worst time out of all of them).  Bibliocraft should be fine (you might get item ID conflicts but I can't think of anything serious that might result from it) and the left-handers mod last I looked could cause problems if another mod had something hardcoded, though this was a long time ago and they might have fixed that (still don't know why it's not a standard mojang option, it would be easy to do on their end).

I don't think anyone minds or there are any rules about changing things in your own version of the modpack to suit yourself, but be aware that it decreases the chance of people being able to help you and beyond a certain point questions should probably go in a different section rather than the B-Team one (I think there's one specific to custom modpacks).

Yea, you were right... I went ahead and added all my favourite mods from Hexxit to the B-Team file, and now B-Team won't open xD Is there a way I can reset everything done to the file? Like keybindings, deleting mods, and adding them? I'd like to start off fresh. 

Yep, there's a cog underneath the attack of the B-Team menu icon in the launcher on the left, click it and you'll see an option for reset pack, that should set everything back to default.

Now you know why what the dev team here does is something good - you don't have to worry about any of this.  Unfortunately, there's no way I'm aware of for thanking them without seeming like I'm sucking up, so I merely offer a stern, approving nod in your general direction, mod team for saving me from having to worry about this stuff ;).

Also, if you could, could you please tell me how to get into the Tinker's Construct settings? It's not in the Normal Options. 

One last thing, do you know what the link is for the forum post in which a guy was offering his services to make mod packs for people for free? I want to make my OWN modpack, possibly. I made one that contained everything I liked, then uploaded it to this website under private, and once I am on the launcher it says it can't download from the link I provided. It would mean so much to me if you helped me look for the link of the forum post.

Tinker's construct settings are in a file called TinkersWorkshop.txt in %AppData%.technicmodpacksattack-of-the-bteamconfig

I'm afraid I don't know much about the way the modpacks work here (I've never tried to use this distribution system before), submitting by private sounds like the kind of thing that you need special permissions to access (most places have public which I'd be able to see, hidden which would be accessible if you knew the link and private which is hidden and only available to people with the right setup, so it may be like that here, I don't know).  I don't know what post or guy it was that was offering to help either, I'm afraid.  Hopefully someone who sees this has a suggestion.

*JIm Carrey Voice* Alrighty then! Thanks for the help :) It's much appreciated.

Wait a minute... I am looking in that file now and I cant' find where to change the keybindings... All that there is is the ID's for certain things (I think that's what they are) and commands like whether to spawn the newcomer book, how big bushes have to be, whether or not slime islands spawn, etc.... 

Edited by Enderbolt97

Oh right sorry, I thought that's what you meant when you said settings - the keybindings are in the minecraft controls menu while running the game, there's a section for Tinkers Construct in there that should have what you're looking for.