Crash when attempting to add bibliocraft

Chisel Override was added to allow a fix for chisel to take effect, there was some issue with chisel and block incompatibility in earlier versions that it was fixing (dunno if still needed, please let me know if everything is still behaving ok, I'd be interested in that) - especially try things like flans mod.

so far everything is working fine the flan weapons mod works alright and the mechas one too (haven't tried the planes one) and the chisel mod works alright too :) i hope ti keeps working like that :P also i dunno if it happened to you but things like the qcraft doesn't work :/ even before i installed so many mods because of the ice and materials being used by other mods it always say "frame incomplete" and stuff like that :( hope that could be changed in the config or something

Frame incomplete means it's working fine, trust me, that mod is just a nightmare to actually use usefully sometimes :D

The planes mod isn't in this pack, though you could probably add it without any issues.  Good to hear flans is working properly in general though, that's worth noting.