Atb isssues help

tritrust

so im trying to get on a server but it says its out of date and i need to downgrade from 1.6.4 to 1.5.2 but i have no clue how i tried to do it the normal vanilla minecraft way but it starts up then send me back to the launcher please help

Ignore all the minecraft version numbering, that doesn't have a lot to do with the modpack (for players, at least, it's a pretty big deal to the people making it obviously :P).

You can pick which version you're running in the technic launcher, underneath the menu option for attack of the b-team on the left you'll notice a gear, click that and you'll get a bunch of options.  The option you want is "Manually Select Build" which you pick using those radio buttons at the top, when you pick that you'll be able to pick whichever b-team version you like from the drop down box.

Ah.  Ok - Hexxit is based on Minecraft 1.5.2 and will connect to Hexxit servers also on 1.5.2, B-Team is on 1.6.4 and connects to other B-Team servers on 1.6.4, it won't ever be able to run in 1.5.2 with these mods (or at least not these versions in the best cases) and it'll never be able to connect to Hexxit servers.

Does that help?