Blood Magic-Whitelisted small community server

We are looking to add about 5 new players to our newly started server. We are only adding 5 at the moment due to it being new and our first server we would like to see how things go for people and ourselves before having an open community. To join go to our website play-bloodmagic.enjin.com and register then go to the forums and you will see the whitelist application, just fill that out and submit and I will acceppt the first 5 applications we get. I will take this post down after I have accepted the new people. Also I will email you to let you know you have been whitelisted that is why I ask for it on the application. Thanks for checking us out we hope to grow bigger soon!!!!! :D Oh and we do have grief prevention, and so far nothing has been banned.

I decided to whitelist a few more people! So bring on the applications! And for those of you who have applied check your email and those who are going to I will email you to let you know I whitelisted you. The application is only so that I can keep track of who to whitelist it isn't anything special that I am looking for.

Edited by vickienmandy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,I would like to join your Attack of the B-team server.Im 14 and my skype name is Cole wittrock,
and also my minecraft name is Univerigo.
I do not have a IGN account, also my E-Mail is [email protected].

The reason why I want to join your server is that I love hanging out on servers but allways have to worry about greifers.

So asking to be on a whitelist server makes it so I can hang out with people on a server without worrying about anything I create is damaged or destroyed.

I would love  to join your server.

I would like to join your attack of the b-team server because I love small servers with just survival

my minecraft username is derpydonutz123

email: [email protected]

i don't have an IGN account

i also love just building in small servers without the worry of someone destroying it

I would really like it if you would let me join your server

thanks!

• 4 months later...