Attack Of The B-Team WHITE-LISTED

1. How old are you (optional) 16

2. Your IGN:Angelfish11 

3. Whats your skype:Angelfish0089

4. Why you want to join: I've been really wanting to play on a modded server for a while now, a server like this seems just perfect

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:No experience being banned, but I've been an admin 

6. When can you play?: Most of the day on most weekends, evenings on weekdays

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I'm very respectful and I follow the rules (hence my past admin duties lol) and I consider myself to be quite a good builder so I can add to the server in that aspect as well

1.How old are you? 15

2.IGN: Scuba_Steve_9er

3.Skype: Scuba_Steve_9er

4.Why I want to join: I have been running around on random small servers that always shutdown and I want a more stable server. Plus, attack of the b team is just an amazing mod pack and I really want to mess around with people who are as excited about it as I am.

5.Have you been banned: Nope :bubblewoop::parrot:

6.When can you play: Usually every evening

7.What makes you think you should be added to this server: Cause I am full of random facts that will keep you entertained just enough to not notice that the facts aren't useful in any way shape or form thus making me pointless....did you know that it is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth, Saskatchewan?

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older: 19

2. Your IGN:  Horrorscope18

3. Whats your skype:  david_1714

4. Why you want to join:  Looking for a good looking whitelisted server thats anti grief.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:  None

6. When can you play?: before work weekdays, most weekends. GMT -7 timezone

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:  Love to build visually appealing things that will improve the look of server, I'm easy to get along with and fun to have around.

• 2 weeks later...

1. I am 14 years old.

2. IGN: X_PhantomCrow_X

3. Skype: ithinkthisnameisnttaken

4. I want to join because I want to play on a "no grief" server with respectful, rational, and fun people.

5. I have never been banned on any server before.

6. I can play anytime as long as I'm not busy (which isn't too often).

7. I think I should join because I'm a fun person to play with and I'm mature and can respect other players.

1. I am 14 years old.

2. IGN: KiddStrong721

3. kiddstrong721

4. I want to join to have fun. Also record amusing videos with other people.

5. i have never been banned from anything…. Ever.

6. I can play from 4:00 to 9:00. (Mountain time)

7. I think I should join because I'm fun, respectful, mature, and very amused by other people.

I want to record youtube videos with other people. (talk on Skype)

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older
I am 15 years old
2. Your IGN:
jakeramper
3. Whats your skype:
jramper3
4. Why you want to join:
I want to join because I am sick of the servers with those people who think they're better then everyone and don't help out new people and grief. I want to join this whitelist server to get away from that set up a shop and build with others and share items and help out new players. I also would like to contribute to the community as much as possible to make the server the best it can be!
5. Have you been banned from any other servers:
No
6. When can you play?:
I can play most days a week for from 30min to 2 hours most of the time I might play a bit longer then that.
7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?

I think I should be part of the server because I am respectable, fun, mature (but I can still have fun), and some people find me funny.

I am actually going to start a youtube series soon with a few friends and I might start it off there. Thanks for your time!

I'm applying for myself (DJ_Locks) and my younger sister (babyblue1717 aka BB).

1. How old are you? We are 27 and 21 respectively.

2. Your IGN: DJ_Locks and babyblue1717

3. Whats your skype: nathan.shaw66

4. Why you want to join: We've been playing AOBT on another server for about a month now. But the server's future has become uncertain and lag has become a serious issue so we're looking for a new place to build stuff and have fun.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No.

6. When can you play?: I play most nights after work for an hour or two and a lot more on the weekends. BB gets a lot more play time in during the week.

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I'm pretty proficient with the project red item system, and can help other people get set up. BB loves doing builds and especially loves microblocks... We didn't see her for a few days after she realized she could do mini-pixel art! We also have some really awesome people that we could probably bring with us from the old server.

That's about it really, hope to see everyone on the server!

Age 15

IGN bubbafrogger

Skype BubbaFrogger

Reasons I lost 2 survival worlds so I wanna have fun on multiplayer

banned? No

Time 1-2 hours a day later in day EST

I have had little success wit servers in my existence with games. I played most technic packs. I prefer to build because I have SKITTLES with it I think but its any bodies Guess sooo... AVACADO

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older
2. Your IGN:
Badkidzz2012
3. Whats your skype:
Jamie.plaisted1 also if you could pm me instead id be able to know if im in alot faster
4. Why you want to join:
in need of a nice friendly server thats up alot

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:
no
6. When can you play?:
after school
7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:

im a good builder  a good person if you are on my good side and a helpful person