Attack Of The B-Team WHITE-LISTED

Rules :
1 No Greifing
2. Respect others
3 No Cheating
4 Pranks are allowed but no greifing/killing 
Thats really it  :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older

2. Your IGN:

3. Whats your skype:

4. Why you want to join:

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:

6. When can you play?:

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I add you on skype you are in  :D

Hitman_Hornet_28

[email protected]

Because I really want to join a good whitelisted server so i can chare my ideas,have some fun, and start my youtube series on

No 

A little on weekdays (school) but a lot on weekends

I am a community player and i believe i can help the other players enjoy their experience on the server more. I have great ideas for building.

Thanks 

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older: I am 14

2. Your IGN: Big_Dubs101

3. Whats your skype: You can put down Wyatt Llewellyn or wyatt4xl (my profile pic has a car on it)

4. Why you want to join: I want to join because all of the other servers for BTeam have been crowded. 

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No. I am overall a nice guy. 

6. When can you play?: I can play around 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Pacific TIme)

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I think I should be added because I am a nice guy that would prefer to do things in groups. 

IGN: warriorcharlie8

I want to join because I just want to have fun with other people.

I have not been banned from any servers

Week days from 5:00 to 9:00(mountain time)   on weekends mostly any time

I think I should be added to the server because i enjoy playing with other people and making friends

Edited by DaSomeDude58

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older :I'm 18

2. Your IGN: DamoinKing2

3. Whats your skype: DamoinKing2

4. Why you want to join: to ease my boredom, and this mod-pack is only worth playing with others

5. Have you been banned from any other servers:No

6. When can you play?:Depends really, right now its anytime after 4pm

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I don't know, im a good builder and I take rules seriously....um...oh and I really hate griefers(which is why I am trying to find a whitelisted server to play on)

I am 14

IGN is telo7000

telo7000

To have fun with the server and attack of the b team.

Nope.

When I am not at school or busy.

I love this mod pack and can almost guarantee I will have the most play time on the server within a day. :D 

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older: I am 16 years old

2. Your IGN: ashbash127

3. Whats your Skype: asherroberts1

4. Why you want to join: I'd like to play AOTBT with a friendly and fun community. Ive played quite abit in single player and it really misses the fun of having other players around. I feel this mod pack needs the company of friends and thats why i'd like to join. :D

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: To be honest I might of been but the reason is nothing to be concerned about, i left a server quite a while ago since the owner and some members started cheating and they weren't playing fair, they might of banned me so i didn't come back but I'm not sure. I'm hoping to find a server that stays true to their word :)

6. When can you play?: I can play at least 3-4 hours a day. Maybe a little more during weekends.

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: Ive been playing mine craft since it started and i apparently am skilled in the art of building :P. This mod pack really supports building but i also like getting into the more technical stuff and integrating my ideas and designs into it. I also try to be as friendly and helpful as i can be. :D

Edited by ashbash127

IGN: mohammad1122

Why do you want to join?: Because I get bored in single-player and I have always wanted to be in a community server just like the MindCrack server.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No and hopefully never. =)

When can you play?: Well i'm in Riyadh so you have to figure out the time but I will definitely be on the weekends but in Riyadh its THU-FRI-SAT but on the weekdays probably 4 or 6pm i will start playing.

What makes you think you should be added to the server?: Well... I probably have no idea but maybe because I want to see what people build and other people see my builds, and maybe to go on an adventure together, killing the wither together. Do you see what I mean? Oh ya and to have fun of course

Edited by Mohammad.K

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older 15

2. Your IGN: D3MON_BLAZE

3. Whats your skype: tyaje26

4. Why you want to join: Singleplayer is getting boring, I want to accomplish things i never done before. I want to build a amazing house and teach new people what to do.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No i haven't

6. When can you play?: I can play whenever I don't have homework because of school.

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I'm a good player, I always helped people out. 

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older 15

2. Your IGN: D3MON_BLAZE

3. Whats your skype: tyaje26

4. Why you want to join: Singleplayer is getting boring, I want to accomplish things i never done before. I want to build a amazing house and teach new people what to do.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No i haven't

6. When can you play?: I can play whenever I don't have homework because of school.

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I'm a good player, I always helped people out. 

I can't find you on skype add me (alexhoaxxx)

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older 19

2. Your IGN: Aschi3

3. Whats your skype: Gologlava Veverica

4. Why you want to join: I cant  play anymore singleplayer and i didnt find any good public server.

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: No

6. When can you play?: anytime

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I dont know

Hello my name is Aaron, im looking for a server to play on.... Im 14 and my skype is BunBun.0827. My MC username is Flickster123 I wanna join because i watch the  Modpack creators play on youtube and i want a closed server to play on where we can prank and stuff. Ive run servers, I have never been banned, I am a good person lol, im fun  to play with, and i kno the game. Thanks, Aaron

1. How old are you? 14 :D

2. Your IGN: RedstoneCove

3. Whats your skype: My skype isn't working atm, I'm trying to get it fixed soon!

4. Why you want to join: I want to join because I love small communities with no PVP or griefing, sort of the point of a whitelisted server!

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: I have never been banned from any server!

6. When can you play?: I can play anytime school or work gets in the way!

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I'm an overall very friendly and helpful person, and if this server is the small, friendly community it seems like then I'll be glad to contribute! :D

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older 14
2. Your IGN: maseroni
3. Whats your skype: maseroni123
4. Why you want to join: well my other whitlisted server is down alot and im trying to find a good group of people who i can play with and will help me if i need help

6. When can you play?: i can play almost every day for about 1-3 hours

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: I was banned on a regular MC server because the admins were crap6. When can you play?: I can play almost everyday

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: I think nothing should be added i personally like just vanilla servers no plugins

1. I am 26,

2. My in game name is y2clay14

3. My skype is also y2clay14

4. I want to join because I really enjoy relaxing to minecraft and all its mods, but hate all the spam, drama, and griefing that comes along with big populated servers. I would rather play on a small server with a few people so I can actually give and receive assistance as needed, and get to know the players. I play minecraft and other games in between hanging out with friends and working.

So please consider me to be invited to the server, looks like a great place to be.

1. I'm 14 soon to be 15

2. My IGN is Cavemen_101

3. My Skype is preston digby

4. I want to join because I really like playing multi but all the other servers I play on I get griefed and i want to join a server with people I know would prank me but not grief me :)

5. No

6. about 3 hours a day, everyday (western Australian time)

7. I really enjoy playing with people I help out alot I'm very friendly and I enjoy going around and looking at peoples structures. I often give presents around (In Minecraft) I am pretty good at building I now most of the mods inside out so please invite me :)

ign:regroger88

Why i want to join: because im looking for a good server to play on
Have you been banned from any other servers: nope
 When can you play?:anytime on the week end and 4 to 6 on week days (school)

What makes you think you should be added to the server?: because im a naice guy :)

hi :)

IGN: die_end2

I want to join because it's more fun playing with more people.

i'm never been banned from a server.

I can play only 2 weeks of the month because my parents are divorced.

and I live in Belgium ( West-Europe )

you should add me to the server because I'm helpfull, friendly and i'm good with some of the more complicated mods.

I understand that you might not add me 

because I can't play very often

Hello,

I am 15 Years old,

IGN is kaikun26,

My Skype name is kaikai21321,

I want to join this server because I love Attack of the B-team, and like others already said, other Servers are really crowded.

I was banned once, because the admin in that server was my friend, and he was just trying to make me mad:-).

I can play Maximum 4 times a week, 1 hour each. I am now living in Switzerland, but I am Japanese.

I am great at explaning things, and I LOVE to work in groups. I promise to be VERY nice.

I Hope I can play with you guys soon!

Regards, 

Kaikun26:-)))))

Just a heads up, I'm posting for me and my friend, our steam accounts are shaymus1  ((sea)) and nic697.

1. How old are you (optional) 14 Or older - 14yrs old-14yrs old

2. Your IGN:shaymus1 - nic697

3. Whats your skype:shaymus.mcguire-(no skype,)

4. Why you want to join:We both want to join because we want to learn with others, and not be griefed/betrayed every second. We played on countless amounts of servers, and they are all HORRIBLE ! A whitelisted server sounds much better, and so on.  :D

5. Have you been banned from any other servers: Yes, I trolled some guy so hard he banned me. - no

6. When can you play?: Everyday, after school - same

7. What makes you think you should be added to the server?: We are both new to the modpack, but have a pretty good idea of what to do and how to do it.  We can also help other people with things, and are very friendly.

((Posted this on another topic of yours... double post maybe ?))

-CLOSED -

Every One That Applied Thank You, At This Point If I haven't PM'ED You Or Added You In Skype You Will Not Be Added

(Not Because I didn't Like You Just Its Reaching Max Level Of People)

Best Of Luck To Everyone :D

Edited by Browning